Waukesha Memorial Hospital Hosts Alzheimer's Association Workshop on Legal & Financial Planning
The Alzheimer's Association will present a free program designed to help those affected by dementia, their care partners and family members to better understand the legal and financial issues that may impact them now and in the future. The two-part session will be held on Wednesday, April 3rd and April 10th from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. at Waukesha Memorial Hospital, 725 American Avenue, in Waukesha.
The program will help families understand the importance of advance planning and being able to identify the steps to getting legal, financial and future care plans launched. Attendees will also acquire knowledge of specific legal issues, future care options and financial issues impacting individuals with dementia. The use of hands-on-tools for making timely plans will be explored and encouraged.
The information contained in the program is intended as an overview of important legal and financial issues and available options – it is not meant to be a substitute for professional legal or financial advice.
There is no charge for the program but registration is required. To register, please contact Krista Scheel at 414-479-8800 or email@example.com
The Alzheimer's Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer’s care, support and research whose mission is to eliminate Alzheimer's disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health. For more information about Alzheimer’s disease and local services visit www.alz.org/sewi or call the Alzheimer’s Association 24/7 Helpline at 800-272-3900.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local student receives research scholarship from Carroll University
- Local student inducted into Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- United Way Press Release-Volunteer Opportunities
- Liberty Dance Center to participate in Veterans Parade
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 22
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Hamilton announces April students of the month
- FREE Organic Lawn Care Workshops This Saturday
- Medical College of Wisconsin Open House
- Thrive! Wisdom of Life™ Announces 3 New Coaches