ProHealth Care has hired Phil Kubow as chief human resources officer.
Kubow is responsible for attracting, retaining and motivating high-quality employees and guiding organizational change. His career spans more than 25 years in the health care industry, and his experience covers all key areas of human resources, including operations, recruitment, retention, compensation and benefits, organizational development, leadership development and performance improvement.
Prior to joining ProHealth Care, Kubow served as senior vice president and chief human resources officer at Carle Foundation Health System, a not-for-profit integrated health care system with 6,000 employees in central Illinois.
Kubow earned his undergraduate degree in health care management from Southern Illinois University and master’s of business administration from Millikin University in Decatur, Ill.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Magee Pancake Breakfast & Community Fair
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes Offered Nov 10-16, 2014
- Photos to Benefit Food Pantry
- Milwaukee Festival Brass Concert:
- Fabulous Fish Fry for a Fabulous Cause
- Friends of the Brookfield Library 10th Anniversary Open House
- Summit View Elementary / Liberty Dance Center Partnership
- MCW researcher to investigate leptospira bacteria
- From Youth Apprentice to Full-Time Employee
- Brookfield Ameriprise Professionals Earn Advanced Financial Industry Certifications