ProHealth Care has hired Phil Kubow as chief human resources officer.
Kubow is responsible for attracting, retaining and motivating high-quality employees and guiding organizational change. His career spans more than 25 years in the health care industry, and his experience covers all key areas of human resources, including operations, recruitment, retention, compensation and benefits, organizational development, leadership development and performance improvement.
Prior to joining ProHealth Care, Kubow served as senior vice president and chief human resources officer at Carle Foundation Health System, a not-for-profit integrated health care system with 6,000 employees in central Illinois.
Kubow earned his undergraduate degree in health care management from Southern Illinois University and master’s of business administration from Millikin University in Decatur, Ill.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Brewers-Autographed Mower 1st Displayed at Olson's Outdoor Power in Muskego
- Absolute Pilates and Settimi Chiropractic
- Mount Mary University Presents Fashion BOOT Camp
- The Allegro Eminence Dance Center is Now Open!
- Gov. Scott Walker Reelection Speech April 15, 2015
- Hamilton student experiences government program
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Hamilton Band Boosters host Annual Spring Tasting
- Hamilton drama to present “Charlotte’s Web”
- Discover the Flora of Menomonee Park May 13