ProHealth Care has hired Phil Kubow as chief human resources officer.
Kubow is responsible for attracting, retaining and motivating high-quality employees and guiding organizational change. His career spans more than 25 years in the health care industry, and his experience covers all key areas of human resources, including operations, recruitment, retention, compensation and benefits, organizational development, leadership development and performance improvement.
Prior to joining ProHealth Care, Kubow served as senior vice president and chief human resources officer at Carle Foundation Health System, a not-for-profit integrated health care system with 6,000 employees in central Illinois.
Kubow earned his undergraduate degree in health care management from Southern Illinois University and master’s of business administration from Millikin University in Decatur, Ill.
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce sponsoring Waukesha regional job fair
- Liberty Dance Center to perform at WQYL/ Hunger Task Force Event
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Cardiovascular Center Golf Challenge puts spotlight on heart disease
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Free Cyber-Seniors Documentary Screening
- Support Your Immune System With Essential Oils
- Richfield Art at the Mill