ProHealth Care has hired Phil Kubow as chief human resources officer.
Kubow is responsible for attracting, retaining and motivating high-quality employees and guiding organizational change. His career spans more than 25 years in the health care industry, and his experience covers all key areas of human resources, including operations, recruitment, retention, compensation and benefits, organizational development, leadership development and performance improvement.
Prior to joining ProHealth Care, Kubow served as senior vice president and chief human resources officer at Carle Foundation Health System, a not-for-profit integrated health care system with 6,000 employees in central Illinois.
Kubow earned his undergraduate degree in health care management from Southern Illinois University and master’s of business administration from Millikin University in Decatur, Ill.
- HAWS NAMED A FINALIST IN WATERSTONE BANK’S 95TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO CONTEST
- Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington & Waukesha County Interfaith Agencies Collaborate to Address the Growing Need for Senior Transportation
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Five Tips for “Greening” the Kitchen From Callen Construction
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Waukesha South Class of 1986 30-Year Reunion
- The Financial Side of Being a Caregiver
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Liberty Dance Center holds annual Spring Recital
- Mosquito Prevention a Must for Homeowners this Season