ProHealth Care has hired Phil Kubow as chief human resources officer.
Kubow is responsible for attracting, retaining and motivating high-quality employees and guiding organizational change. His career spans more than 25 years in the health care industry, and his experience covers all key areas of human resources, including operations, recruitment, retention, compensation and benefits, organizational development, leadership development and performance improvement.
Prior to joining ProHealth Care, Kubow served as senior vice president and chief human resources officer at Carle Foundation Health System, a not-for-profit integrated health care system with 6,000 employees in central Illinois.
Kubow earned his undergraduate degree in health care management from Southern Illinois University and master’s of business administration from Millikin University in Decatur, Ill.
- School District of New Berlin Expands Post-Secondary Options
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness
- SDNB Includes 'College and Career Ready Dispositions in Grading, Reporting
- Art Service Award given to the Waukesha Community Arts Project by Waukesha Creative Arts League
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with senior citizen art therapy project