Family Tree Maker in a Nutshell
WAUKESHA – June 26th the Waukesha County Genealogical Society members will be hosting Kim Kubousek. She will talk about the genealogy software Family Tree Maker.
Kim is currently an instructor for Waukesha County Technical College teaching computer applications (programs) and genealogy. She has also been working with private clients for about 16 years. Kim has been researching her family history for 30+ years. When teaching genealogy she tries to use the Internet for free and public websites where information can be found. Other websites and repositories can be discussed.
Meeting time 7:00 P.M. at St. Luke’s Lutheran Church, 300 Carroll St., Waukesha (parking lot adjoins the Waukesha Public Library).
Meetings are FREE! Individual membership is $12/yr. The WCGS brings beginning and experienced genealogists together on a regular basis to meet, discuss, and learn. For more information visit www.rootsweb.com/~wiwcgs/
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- AAUW Oconomowoc awarding two local scholarships
- Waukesha Xtreme Dance Team Tryouts
- Wisconsin Cooks Invited to Kick-Start Culinary Dreams
- Community Blood Drive Hosted by Christ the King Church of Delafield
- April Math Awareness Month
- Waukesha BluesFest Announces 2014 Entertainment Line-up - Tickets on Sale Tues., April 15
- Christ the King Presents Good Friday Cantata; Easter Services Announced
- Free Community Open House
- Liberty Dance Center competes at Triple S
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!