Family Tree Maker in a Nutshell
WAUKESHA – June 26th the Waukesha County Genealogical Society members will be hosting Kim Kubousek. She will talk about the genealogy software Family Tree Maker.
Kim is currently an instructor for Waukesha County Technical College teaching computer applications (programs) and genealogy. She has also been working with private clients for about 16 years. Kim has been researching her family history for 30+ years. When teaching genealogy she tries to use the Internet for free and public websites where information can be found. Other websites and repositories can be discussed.
Meeting time 7:00 P.M. at St. Luke’s Lutheran Church, 300 Carroll St., Waukesha (parking lot adjoins the Waukesha Public Library).
Meetings are FREE! Individual membership is $12/yr. The WCGS brings beginning and experienced genealogists together on a regular basis to meet, discuss, and learn. For more information visit www.rootsweb.com/~wiwcgs/
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Independence Day Activities in Waukesha
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce announces monthly Tech Trends series of workshops on IT, internet safety, and commonly-used software
- Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. launches blog to educate general public about health conditions that can affect the quality of their life
- R.A. Smith National Celebrates Culmination of June Nature Challenge
- National "I Forgot Day"
- Rotary Club’s watermelon slices quench thirst, benefit community
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Summer Travel Tips, or “How to Make Your Dollar Travel Further”
- Summit Credit Union Welcomes Mortgage Loan Officer to Waukesha Branch
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations