Waukesha, WI- Effective Tuesday, September 3rd, Waukesha Metro Transit (Metro) Route 4 Grand will begin operation of an afternoon trip from Central Middle School at 2:47 pm on school days. In addition, Metro Route 9 Northview will begin operation of a weekday 8:15 am trip from the Downtown Transit Center to WCTC with service to the Easter Seals Workforce Training Center. This trip will also operate to the Waukesha County Human Services Center.
Also effective September 3rd, Route 4 will no longer operate on Madera St., Darlene Dr. and West Ave. south of Sentinel Dr. Route 5 Prairie will no longer operate a weekday 8:15 am trip and Route 7 Madison will no longer operate a 4:45 pm weekday trip. Route 9 will also have minor schedule adjustments.
The new Route 4, 5, 7 and 9 schedules effective September 3rd are available on the Metro website, www.waukeshametro.org or will be available in print form soon. For more information about these changes or information related to service to schools, please call the Metro Customer Service Line at (262) 524-3636 or go to www.waukeshametro.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Two Waukesha Attorneys named 2013 Rising Stars
- Woodside students jump for heart health
- Toys for Tots Success at Settimi Chiropractic and Wellness Center
- 2014 HOME Consortium's Loan Programs
- Liberty Dance Center performs at Summit Woods
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Recognizes Five Industry Advocates
- Let the Games Begin in Waukesha
- Modern Equipment Hires Three with Workforce Development Grant Support
- School Springs to Action!
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: All About Vitamin A