BMO Harris Bank announced today a “holiday gift to Milwaukee” in the form of a sponsorship of Milwaukee Ballet’s “The Nutcracker,” a long-time holiday tradition that will present its 43rd annual performance to the community this holiday season.
Widely anticipated year after year as the premier, family-friendly holiday tradition in Milwaukee, “The Nutcracker,” sponsored by BMO Harris Bank and presented by The Joan, Jack and Victor Stein Foundation, will premiere on Saturday, Dec. 14 and run through Dec. 27.
“We feel it’s very important for all of us to recognize the significance of family traditions, and the arts which serve as important foundations for strong communities,” said Kara Kaiser, regional president of BMO Harris Bank. “Through our support of Milwaukee Ballet, we are proud to ensure that many families in our community will be able to enjoy the “The Nutcracker” production this year.”
“We are thrilled that BMO Harris shares our commitment to the arts and is dedicated to keeping ‘The Nutcracker’ accessible to families throughout Southeastern Wisconsin,” said Dennis Buehler, executive director of Milwaukee Ballet. “We can’t wait for the curtain to rise this holiday season.”
The sponsorship announcement was made at Red Arrow Park on Aug. 28 as community members, families, arts supporters and members of the business community gathered to celebrate BMO Harris Bank’s support of this beloved holiday tradition in Milwaukee.
The sponsorship announcement comes just in time for Milwaukee Ballet’s “The Nutcracker” Three-Day Sale, September 9 through 11, during which members of the public can buy one ticket and get one half-off.
For more information on BMO Harris, please visit www.bmoharris.com.
For more information on performance dates and times for “The Nutcracker”, please visit http://www.milwaukeeballet.org/performances.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa ESPRIT POMS (Seniors) and ESPRIT POMS (Juniors) Earn First Place and Second Places Honors at Badger State Pom Competition in Madison, WI
- FREE Parent/Child YOGA at Authentic Birth Center • Wellness Collective
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Edward Zapencki Continued to Collect Money From Businesses for Fun Maps He Didn’t Deliver
- Nutcracker Magic Comes Alive in Lake Country
- WCTC-ECE Practicum III partners with Safe Babies Healthy Families
- Hamilton junior varsity cheerleaders sponsor clinic
- Community invited to holiday concert
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive
- Hamilton students selected for Honors Band Festival