ProHealth Care announced endocrinologist William Crelin, MD, has joined the ProHealth Care team and will continue seeing patients in his office located inside the professional office building attached to Waukesha Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Crelin completed his residency at State University of New York at Buffalo and fellowship training in endocrinology & metabolism at the University of Cincinnati affiliated hospitals. He is also board certified in internal medicine.
“I was drawn to endocrinology for many reasons and the most meaningful one was the importance of having a very thorough conversation with my patients in order to successfully diagnose and treat their endocrine disorders,” explained Dr. Crelin. “I take special pride in providing compassionate care and respectively listening to my patients to get a detailed look into their health concerns, allowing us to develop a treatment plan together.”
To make an appointment with Dr. Crelin, call 262-928-9190.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa ESPRIT POMS (Seniors) and ESPRIT POMS (Juniors) Earn First Place and Second Places Honors at Badger State Pom Competition in Madison, WI
- FREE Parent/Child YOGA at Authentic Birth Center • Wellness Collective
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Edward Zapencki Continued to Collect Money From Businesses for Fun Maps He Didn’t Deliver
- Nutcracker Magic Comes Alive in Lake Country
- WCTC-ECE Practicum III partners with Safe Babies Healthy Families
- Hamilton junior varsity cheerleaders sponsor clinic
- Community invited to holiday concert
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive
- Hamilton students selected for Honors Band Festival