The Greater Metro Conference (GMC) has named the following Hamilton High School students Spring 2012-13 Scholar Athletes:
•Samuel Leinon - baseball;
•Emily Jansen – softball;
•Rachel Elliott, Robin Elliott, Danielle Fotsch, Emma Jelinski, Marlee Williams, Annamarie Zuzick, Meghan Anthony – girls soccer;
•Nathan Goecks – boys golf;
•Jared Bazile, Timothy Smith – boys tennis;
•Shannon Brown, Sarah Thompson, Nicole Zeman – girls track; and
•Anthony Koepnick – boys track.
Coaches nominate student-athletes who:
•earned a minimum 3.5 cumulative grade point average;
•participated in at least 75 percent of the team’s varsity matches; and
•have at least sophomore standing.
These student-athletes serve as a great example to others demonstrating combined academic and athletic success.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nutcracker Magic Comes Alive in Lake Country
- WCTC-ECE Practicum III partners with Safe Babies Healthy Families
- Hamilton junior varsity cheerleaders sponsor clinic
- Community invited to holiday concert
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive
- Hamilton students selected for Honors Band Festival
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- For all the golfers on your shopping list
- St. Mary School eighth grade students Delve Deeper Into Underwater Exploration at Discovery World
- Holiday concert will be performed by children’s orchestra