The band Cowboy Up, will be taking the stage at Magellan's on Main Street in Waukesha this Friday, September 20th, starting at 6:30pm.
They will also be playing on September 28th at the Eagle's Club, 709 N Grandview Blvd,Waukesha, starting at 8:30pm
If the true country experience is what you are looking for, then look no further, just raise a drink! We are Cowboy Up!
Cowboy Up plays music ranging from the outlaw era of Johnny Cash and Waylon Jennings, to today's top hits from Toby Keith and Kenny Chesney! Cowboy Up is a four piece band consisting of seasoned musicians (2 guitars, bass, and drums). If you're looking to dance, sing along, or just listen.....Cowboy Up has something for everyone! So come on out...raise your drink...and COWBOY UP!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Allume Architects celebrates move to Elm Grove with ribbon-cutting and open house
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on December 2, 2015
- Local Chiropractors Disucss: The Role of Antioxidants in Good Health
- Asset Allocation: A Step to Balancing Your Portfolio
- Attitude of Gratitude
- MCW, Dr. Doug Evans and Elizabeth Krzywda, win BizTimes 2015 Health Care Hero Awards
- ‘Black Friday’ Vehicle Purchase at Russ Darrow Includes Packer Player Collector Canvas
- Cecilia J. Hillard, PhD, Named Associate Dean for Research at MCW
- Hilarious and Heartwarming "Holidays At My House" One-Woman Show!
- Natural Back Pain Relief