The band Cowboy Up, will be taking the stage at Magellan's on Main Street in Waukesha this Friday, September 20th, starting at 6:30pm.
They will also be playing on September 28th at the Eagle's Club, 709 N Grandview Blvd,Waukesha, starting at 8:30pm
If the true country experience is what you are looking for, then look no further, just raise a drink! We are Cowboy Up!
Cowboy Up plays music ranging from the outlaw era of Johnny Cash and Waylon Jennings, to today's top hits from Toby Keith and Kenny Chesney! Cowboy Up is a four piece band consisting of seasoned musicians (2 guitars, bass, and drums). If you're looking to dance, sing along, or just listen.....Cowboy Up has something for everyone! So come on out...raise your drink...and COWBOY UP!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- Impact Networking is Great Rated! By Employees for 2-Years in Row
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Academic Scholarship Availability
- Waukesha County Youth Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- Backpack Coalition Distributes 2,100 Backpacks
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Lasting Headache Relief Without Visiting the Medicine Cabinet