The band Cowboy Up, will be taking the stage at Magellan's on Main Street in Waukesha this Friday, September 20th, starting at 6:30pm.
They will also be playing on September 28th at the Eagle's Club, 709 N Grandview Blvd,Waukesha, starting at 8:30pm
If the true country experience is what you are looking for, then look no further, just raise a drink! We are Cowboy Up!
Cowboy Up plays music ranging from the outlaw era of Johnny Cash and Waylon Jennings, to today's top hits from Toby Keith and Kenny Chesney! Cowboy Up is a four piece band consisting of seasoned musicians (2 guitars, bass, and drums). If you're looking to dance, sing along, or just listen.....Cowboy Up has something for everyone! So come on out...raise your drink...and COWBOY UP!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Lorna Landvik to discuss and sign new novel Best to Laugh at Books & Company in Oconomowoc
- Build Your Talent Pipeline at the Workforce Development Center’s Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Free Prepare Your Home for Winter Seminar Offered by Milwaukee/NARI
- New Playground Being Built in Delafield; Special Participation Event Mon., Sept. 15
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Fitness Revolution Brookfield Adds Jeni Manago to Team
- Art & Craft Vendors Wanted!
- Hamilton again on Newsweek’s “Best High Schools” list
- Chantae Miller will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of The Color Purple
- Fox River Invitational