The band Cowboy Up, will be taking the stage at Magellan's on Main Street in Waukesha this Friday, September 20th, starting at 6:30pm.
They will also be playing on September 28th at the Eagle's Club, 709 N Grandview Blvd,Waukesha, starting at 8:30pm
If the true country experience is what you are looking for, then look no further, just raise a drink! We are Cowboy Up!
Cowboy Up plays music ranging from the outlaw era of Johnny Cash and Waylon Jennings, to today's top hits from Toby Keith and Kenny Chesney! Cowboy Up is a four piece band consisting of seasoned musicians (2 guitars, bass, and drums). If you're looking to dance, sing along, or just listen.....Cowboy Up has something for everyone! So come on out...raise your drink...and COWBOY UP!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How light therapy heals wounds
- Local Businesses in Three Communities Band Together to Fight Hunger, Support New Berlin Food Pantry
- Our TreASures … Our Heart
- Cardiovascular and cancer researcher elected Fellow of the American Heart Association
- BodyLabUSA Holistic Healing & Psychic Fair, Coming to You!
- Women in Science series honors MCW researchers
- Magee Pancake Breakfast & Community Fair
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes Offered Nov 10-16, 2014
- Photos to Benefit Food Pantry
- Milwaukee Festival Brass Concert: