The band Cowboy Up, will be taking the stage at Magellan's on Main Street in Waukesha this Friday, September 20th, starting at 6:30pm.
They will also be playing on September 28th at the Eagle's Club, 709 N Grandview Blvd,Waukesha, starting at 8:30pm
If the true country experience is what you are looking for, then look no further, just raise a drink! We are Cowboy Up!
Cowboy Up plays music ranging from the outlaw era of Johnny Cash and Waylon Jennings, to today's top hits from Toby Keith and Kenny Chesney! Cowboy Up is a four piece band consisting of seasoned musicians (2 guitars, bass, and drums). If you're looking to dance, sing along, or just listen.....Cowboy Up has something for everyone! So come on out...raise your drink...and COWBOY UP!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Meet & Greet Waukesha School Board Candidate
- Grow Your Business With Referrals
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- Like talking about books? We have the book club for you!
- 10th Annual New Berlin West Baseball Casino Night Fundraiser
- Wisconsin nominees named in WELCOA’s national Top 100 Health Promotion Professionals
- Ann Massaro, Brookfield Native and Brookfield Central High School Graduate, Joins Ameriprise Financial
- 2nd Annual PeeWee Poms Clinic
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: New Consumer Reports Data Highlight Patients’ Satisfaction with Chiropractic Care
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon