Krystal Mazola, MD, has joined ProHealth Care Medical Associates and is now seeing patients at clinics in Pewaukee and Sussex.
Dr. Mazola is an obstetrician and gynecologist with clinical interests in high-risk pregnancies and minimally invasive gynecological surgery. She attended the Medical College of Wisconsin and completed her internship/residency at Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center in Phoenix.
“My goal is to provide personalized care for my patients. I strive to develop trusting and long-lasting relationships with patients, enabling them to play an active role in their health,” says Dr. Mazola. “It is important to take time to listen in order to provide personalized and excellent care.”
To make an appointment with Dr. Mazola, call 262-574-7898.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Holiday concert will be performed by children’s orchestra
- Easter Seals SE Wisconsin to expand training, employment opportunities by creating accessible commercial kitchen
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Fun With Google Body Browser
- Ellingson signs with University of Iowa
- Local student leads project to Can Hunger in Waukesha County
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Carroll education professor will share expertise at UW-Madison
- Milwaukee Citywide Food Drive is a Huge Success
- Holy Apostles Fish Fry
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2