Stuart Schroeder of The Schroeder Group, S.C., Attorneys at Law received the Don Richards Leadership Award at the 95th Annual Meeting of the Waukesha County Business Alliance on September 13, 2013.
The Don Richards Leadership Award recognizes Schroeder’s outstanding leadership, vision and accomplishments.
Schroeder founded The Schroeder Group, S.C., Attorneys at Law in 1998, built around three core values that continue to be the cornerstone of the business today: quality, value and service.
"Above all else, Stuart is a person that truly believes in giving back to the community," said Suzanne Kelley, President of the Waukesha County Business Alliance. "He leads by example – his dedication to serving the community around him is a quality that rings true with everyone else at The Schroeder Group."
The Don Richards Award celebrates the life of the late Don Richards, who was publisher of The Business Journal and Chairman of the Board of the Waukesha Area Chamber of Commerce (now known as Waukesha County Business Alliance).
The late Don Richards' hands-on leadership, ethics and delight in achieving tangible results left a lasting impression on the Waukesha County business community. The Don Richards Leadership Award was created in his honor in 1993 to inspire and motivate business people to take community leadership roles in Waukesha County.
~~The Schroeder Group, S.C., Attorneys at Law provides legal services to closely-held businesses, family enterprises and financial institutions throughout Wisconsin.~~
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Nutcracker Magic Comes Alive in Lake Country
- WCTC-ECE Practicum III partners with Safe Babies Healthy Families
- Hamilton junior varsity cheerleaders sponsor clinic
- Community invited to holiday concert
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive
- Hamilton students selected for Honors Band Festival
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- For all the golfers on your shopping list
- St. Mary School eighth grade students Delve Deeper Into Underwater Exploration at Discovery World
- Holiday concert will be performed by children’s orchestra