Hamilton High School earned distinction as a Blue Star School for performance on the 2012-13 Working in Support of Education (W!SE) Financial Literacy Certification test. Hamilton is one of 194 high schools in the W!SE national network to be recognized.
Hamilton earned Blue Star School status by achieving an average score of 80 percent or higher on the W!SE national standardized test. Students who pass the test earn designation as Certified Financially Literate (CFL).
W!SE is an educational nonprofit that improves the lives of young people through programs that develop financial literacy and readiness for college and the workplace.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wauwatosa ESPRIT POMS (Seniors) and ESPRIT POMS (Juniors) Earn First Place and Second Places Honors at Badger State Pom Competition in Madison, WI
- FREE Parent/Child YOGA at Authentic Birth Center • Wellness Collective
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Edward Zapencki Continued to Collect Money From Businesses for Fun Maps He Didn’t Deliver
- Nutcracker Magic Comes Alive in Lake Country
- WCTC-ECE Practicum III partners with Safe Babies Healthy Families
- Hamilton junior varsity cheerleaders sponsor clinic
- Community invited to holiday concert
- Hamilton National Honor Society hosts food drive
- Hamilton students selected for Honors Band Festival