Students will learn to draw what they see, not what they think they see. They will learn perspective and how to re-create three dimensional images into two dimensional forms.
Sat, Oct 5 – Oct 26, 9:00am-12:00pm, $129
To register, please call 262.521.5460 or visit our website https://waukesha.uwc.edu/ce/
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: All About Vitamin A
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Spring Bank Names Eddingsaas Controller, Adds Personal Banker
- Opus Foundation(R) awards more than $200,000 to Milwaukee-area organizations
- ProHealth Care’s Travel Medicine Clinic
- Waterstone Mortgage Names Bob Selingo as Senior Vice President - Secondary Marketing
- HAWS Uses SPARK Grant to Launch New Program
- Taylor J. Poehls, DC, CKTP named Top Chiropractor for second straight year in “Best of Milwaukee 2013”
- Great Writers at St. Mary Parish School!
- Loving Touch Infant Massage