Many people are familiar with the seven main energy centers in the body, but how much do you really know about them? This class is a hands-on learning experience during which we will cover different modalities to help balance out the flow of energy in your body; these include yoga postures, mudras, oils, stones, guided meditations, and lectures on how your body handles and builds up stress. The class is designed to be fun, informal, and informative.
Tues, Oct 15 - 29, 6:00pm-7:30pm, $99
To register, please call 262.521.5460 or visit our website https://waukesha.uwc.edu/ce/
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Taylor J. Poehls, DC, CKTP named Top Chiropractor for second straight year in “Best of Milwaukee 2013”
- Great Writers at St. Mary Parish School!
- Loving Touch Infant Massage
- Waukesha County Taxpayer’s Endorse
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" - Saturday, December 14, 2013
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Surgery or Chiropractic for Chronic Sciatica Sufferers?
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Celebrate the Holiday Season with Trinity United Church of Christ
- Hamilton announces November students of the month
- Freshman Seminar collects, wraps gifts for adopted family