Practically everybody knows what it is like to feel anxious, worried, or panicky in our busy, high-pressure world, but it does
not have to stop you from being happy and doing what you really want to do with your life. Learn about drug-free, mind-body techniques that are proven to help reduce panic, while increasing self-confidence and self-empowerment.
Mon, Oct 21, 6:00pm-7:30pm, $49
To register, please call 262.521.5460 or visit our website https://waukesha.uwc.edu/ce/
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Great Writers at St. Mary Parish School!
- Loving Touch Infant Massage
- Waukesha County Taxpayer’s Endorse
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" - Saturday, December 14, 2013
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Surgery or Chiropractic for Chronic Sciatica Sufferers?
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Celebrate the Holiday Season with Trinity United Church of Christ
- Hamilton announces November students of the month
- Freshman Seminar collects, wraps gifts for adopted family
- New Zounds Hearing Center Offers Greater Performance, Ease of Use for Hearing Aid Wearers