Students in the Hamilton School District’s 4-year-old kindergarten program will celebrate student learning and accomplishments Oct. 31.
Activities include a story time presented by Willow Springs staff, decorating pumpkin-shaped cookies and the Harvest Parade showcasing examples of their learning and achievements.
Parents are invited to attend the Harvest Parade at 10:30 a.m. for the morning kindergarten session and at 2:15 p.m. for the afternoon session.
The 4-year-old kindergarten program is housed at Willow Springs Learning Center, W220 N6660 Town Line Road, Menomonee Falls.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Gives Nearly $1,500 to Two Schools in Inaugural Donations
- Holiday Gift Drive for Seniors
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Tips For Last-Minute Home Winterization
- Free Jumping at Sky Zone with Food Donation
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Researcher to investigate effective health information technology implementation
- 125 Volunteers Needed at Special Olympics Wisconsin State Bowling and Volleyball Tourney
- Liberty Dance Center in Waukesha Christmas Parade
- Tis the Season Event to Benefit The Pavlic Center at Wheaton Franciscan - Elmbrook Memorial
- Rogers Foundation Collecting Toys and Other Gifts for Patients