Hamilton High School Chargerette pom-dance team and its coach will conduct a youth dance clinic Nov. 22 in the high school gymnasium. Students in kindergarten through fifth grade are invited to this event which is slated from 4 p.m. to 8:15 p.m.
Participants are invited to appear with the Chargerettes at the varsity boys basketball game that evening. Cost for the clinic is $25 and includes a T-shirt and dinner.
Participants should wear a T-shirt, shorts and athletic shoes to the clinic. For more information or a registration form, please contact Chargerette coach Jessica Ronk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: All About Vitamin A
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Spring Bank Names Eddingsaas Controller, Adds Personal Banker
- Opus Foundation(R) awards more than $200,000 to Milwaukee-area organizations
- ProHealth Care’s Travel Medicine Clinic
- Waterstone Mortgage Names Bob Selingo as Senior Vice President - Secondary Marketing
- HAWS Uses SPARK Grant to Launch New Program
- Taylor J. Poehls, DC, CKTP named Top Chiropractor for second straight year in “Best of Milwaukee 2013”
- Great Writers at St. Mary Parish School!
- Loving Touch Infant Massage