The Hamilton National Honor Society (NHS) will sponsor a Blood Drive Nov. 8 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the Hamilton High School Cafeteria. The date is an early release day for students.
Students, families and community members are encouraged to participate. Pre-registered appointments and walk-ins will be accepted. Blood donors will need to provide photo identification and answer basic health history questions. The actual blood donation takes about 20 minutes, and snacks and drinks will be served to donors.
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact Wendy Otto or Misti Swanson, Hamilton NHS advisors, at (262) 246-6471 x1167 or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The high school is located at W220 N6151 Town Line Road, Sussex.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- FREE Elmbrook Memorial "Walk With A Wheaton Doc" - Saturday, December 14, 2013
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Surgery or Chiropractic for Chronic Sciatica Sufferers?
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Celebrate the Holiday Season with Trinity United Church of Christ
- Hamilton announces November students of the month
- Freshman Seminar collects, wraps gifts for adopted family
- New Zounds Hearing Center Offers Greater Performance, Ease of Use for Hearing Aid Wearers
- Wauwatosa ESPRIT POMS (Seniors) and ESPRIT POMS (Juniors) Earn First Place and Second Places Honors at Badger State Pom Competition in Madison, WI
- FREE Parent/Child YOGA at Authentic Birth Center • Wellness Collective
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars