Hamilton High School junior varsity cheerleaders and their coaches will conduct a cheerleading clinic Jan. 4 in the high school gymnasium. Students in kindergarten through eighth grade are invited to learn cheers, tumbling, stunts and dance at this event which is slated from 12:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Participants are invited to appear with the high school cheerleaders in a spectacular half-time performance Jan.10 at the varsity boys basketball game. Cost for the clinic is $30 and includes a T-shirt, snack and half-time performance. Payments, which are due Dec. 21, should be made to Hamilton High School and sent to W220 N6151 Town Line Rd., Sussex. T-shirts are not guaranteed for those whose payments are not received by Dec. 21. Registration at the door is available, but may not include a T-shirt.
Participants should wear a T-shirt, shorts and athletic shoes to the clinic. For more information, please contact Coach Kristin Kendall at email@example.com or (414) 531-1844.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mount Mary University Offers Creative Connections Camp
- AAUW Oconomowoc awarding two local scholarships
- Waukesha Xtreme Dance Team Tryouts
- Wisconsin Cooks Invited to Kick-Start Culinary Dreams
- Community Blood Drive Hosted by Christ the King Church of Delafield
- April Math Awareness Month
- Waukesha BluesFest Announces 2014 Entertainment Line-up - Tickets on Sale Tues., April 15
- Christ the King Presents Good Friday Cantata; Easter Services Announced
- Free Community Open House
- Liberty Dance Center competes at Triple S