Carmen N. Couden and Kevin Schulz, both of Waukesha, have been named 2013 Rising Stars in the legal field.
Couden is senior counsel in Foley & Lardner's Milwaukee office and was honored for her work in the firm's Employment and Labor practice. Schulz is a partner in Foley's Milwaukee office and was honored for his work in the firm's Sports Law practice.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Gov. Scott Walker Reelection Speech April 15, 2015
- Hamilton student experiences government program
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Hamilton Band Boosters host Annual Spring Tasting
- Hamilton drama to present “Charlotte’s Web”
- Discover the Flora of Menomonee Park May 13
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Arthritis Doesn't Have to Mean It's Time to Slow Down
- Woodland Flora Walk at Menomonee Park
- Hamilton announces March students of the month
- Mount Mary University Offers Creative Connections Camp