FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
December 26, 2013
BSI RELOCATES CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
Waukesha, WI -- BSI (Building Service Inc.) has moved its Corporate Headquarters to a facility that was designed, renovated and furnished by BSI Associates. BSI designs, builds and furnishes commercial interiors, with expertise in corporate, retail, hospitality and healthcare environments.
The new facility is located at W222 N630 Cheaney Road in Waukesha, WI and was formerly occupied by Fuse Network, a division of The Marek Group Inc. The 61,000 square foot building has 16,000 of office space and 45,000 square feet of warehouse.
“Our search for a new location began in 2012 we were looking for a centralized facility with easy access for clients and employees,” said Peter Kordus, President and COO of BSI. BSI’s former Corporate Headquarters was located at 11925 W. Carmen Ave in Milwaukee.
The new facility is a working showroom, which BSI refers to as “The Idea Center.” This functional space showcases many of the latest concepts in commercial interior design, light fixtures, floor treatments, wall finishes, ceilings, furniture manufacturers and the latest in energy efficient tools.
Ribbon Cutting and Grand Re-Opening Ceremonies for BSI’s new Corporate Headquarters will be scheduled for 2014.
For more information about BSI, please visit www.buildingservice.com
(photo available upon request)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Waukesha family recognizes Donate Life Month
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- Brookfield Central junior supports girls in Tanzania and earns highest Girl Scout honor
- Wixon’s Female Food Technologists to Lead Workshops for Girls
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Apr. 23