The Hamilton National Honor Society (NHS) donated more than 200 items to Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin to be used in care totes provided to children undergoing chemotherapy. Items collected include toys, books, slippers and blankets. Students also created colorful cards with expressions of support and encouragement to accompany the donation.
NHS coordinated the drive with Tricia’s Troops, a non-profit cancer support organization. Candice Dietrich, founder of Tricia’s Troops, was grateful to Hamilton NHS members for their generous donations.
“I continue to be in awe of the amount of items your group generated,” Dietrich wrote to Hamilton’s NHS advisors. “I am beyond grateful and so impressed by the work of your National Honor Society students.”
For more information on Tricia’s Troops visit www.triciastroops.org.
- Fill the Bus to be held August 6
- TAPAS & FLAMENCO GUITARIST D'Arez
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- Wii Olympics for Adults at Brookfield Public Library
- Civic Band Plays Free Concert Sunday
- Wisconsin Luxury Home Market(ing) Trends
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service expands office to accommodate growth
- Rogers Behavioral Health to Host Job Fair on August 11