ProHealth Care Medical Associates announced the addition of family medicine physician Lawrence Walter, MD, who is now accepting patients at the clinic at Highways 59 and 164 in Waukesha.
Dr. Walter is board certified in family medicine with clinical interests in health and wellness, sports medicine and men’s health.
Dr. Walter attended the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson. He completed his internship and residency at Naval Hospital Portsmouth and at Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton, where he also completed a fellowship in sports medicine.
To make an appointment with Dr. Walter, call 262-513-7555.
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness
- SDNB Includes 'College and Career Ready Dispositions in Grading, Reporting
- Art Service Award given to the Waukesha Community Arts Project by Waukesha Creative Arts League
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with senior citizen art therapy project
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Old World Wisconsin trail restoration project
- Swimming Pool Services Honored as a Customer Service Leader in Residential Construction