ProHealth Care Medical Associates announced the addition of family medicine physician Lawrence Walter, MD, who is now accepting patients at the clinic at Highways 59 and 164 in Waukesha.
Dr. Walter is board certified in family medicine with clinical interests in health and wellness, sports medicine and men’s health.
Dr. Walter attended the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson. He completed his internship and residency at Naval Hospital Portsmouth and at Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton, where he also completed a fellowship in sports medicine.
To make an appointment with Dr. Walter, call 262-513-7555.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- AAUW Oconomowoc awarding two local scholarships
- Waukesha Xtreme Dance Team Tryouts
- Wisconsin Cooks Invited to Kick-Start Culinary Dreams
- Community Blood Drive Hosted by Christ the King Church of Delafield
- April Math Awareness Month
- Waukesha BluesFest Announces 2014 Entertainment Line-up - Tickets on Sale Tues., April 15
- Christ the King Presents Good Friday Cantata; Easter Services Announced
- Free Community Open House
- Liberty Dance Center competes at Triple S
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!