ProHealth Care Medical Associates announced the addition of family medicine physician Lawrence Walter, MD, who is now accepting patients at the clinic at Highways 59 and 164 in Waukesha.
Dr. Walter is board certified in family medicine with clinical interests in health and wellness, sports medicine and men’s health.
Dr. Walter attended the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson. He completed his internship and residency at Naval Hospital Portsmouth and at Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton, where he also completed a fellowship in sports medicine.
To make an appointment with Dr. Walter, call 262-513-7555.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Oct 6-12, 2014)
- "Antique Christmas" Exhibit, Oct. 3 & 4 in Waukesha
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Snap Challenge
- Build Your Talent Pipeline at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Researchers discover new gene responsible for traits involved in diabetes
- Billie Kubly to Receive Evan P. Helfaer Award for Philanthropic Leadership
- Locally Owned MOZZALUNA PIZZERIA & RISTORANTE is doing a Free Pizza Give Away on 9/25/14
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Sept. 24
- Treating post-traumatic stress disorder