ProHealth Care Medical Associates announced the addition of family medicine physician Lawrence Walter, MD, who is now accepting patients at the clinic at Highways 59 and 164 in Waukesha.
Dr. Walter is board certified in family medicine with clinical interests in health and wellness, sports medicine and men’s health.
Dr. Walter attended the University of Mississippi School of Medicine in Jackson. He completed his internship and residency at Naval Hospital Portsmouth and at Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton, where he also completed a fellowship in sports medicine.
To make an appointment with Dr. Walter, call 262-513-7555.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Independence Day Activities in Waukesha
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce announces monthly Tech Trends series of workshops on IT, internet safety, and commonly-used software
- Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. launches blog to educate general public about health conditions that can affect the quality of their life
- R.A. Smith National Celebrates Culmination of June Nature Challenge
- National "I Forgot Day"
- Rotary Club’s watermelon slices quench thirst, benefit community
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Summer Travel Tips, or “How to Make Your Dollar Travel Further”
- Summit Credit Union Welcomes Mortgage Loan Officer to Waukesha Branch
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations