The Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation is proud to announce that it will be awarding $9,000 in grants during it’s 2013 grant cycle. There will be two $2,000 grants and five $1,000 grants awarded.
We are very pleased to be able to provide these grants to local nonprofit organizations, and are excited that we are receiving inquiries from nonprofits who have not applied with us in the past, as well as some of the great organizations that we have had the pleasure of working with in previous years.
The GMFF supports qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations that improve the quality of life in the Menomonee Falls Area. Interested organizations can visit our “Grants” page at www.fallsfoundation.org. Applications must be received by the Foundation by 5pm on Monday, April 7, 2014.
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce sponsoring Waukesha regional job fair
- Liberty Dance Center to perform at WQYL/ Hunger Task Force Event
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Cardiovascular Center Golf Challenge puts spotlight on heart disease
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Free Cyber-Seniors Documentary Screening
- Support Your Immune System With Essential Oils
- Richfield Art at the Mill