The Greater Menomonee Falls Foundation is proud to announce that it will be awarding $9,000 in grants during it’s 2013 grant cycle. There will be two $2,000 grants and five $1,000 grants awarded.
We are very pleased to be able to provide these grants to local nonprofit organizations, and are excited that we are receiving inquiries from nonprofits who have not applied with us in the past, as well as some of the great organizations that we have had the pleasure of working with in previous years.
The GMFF supports qualified 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations that improve the quality of life in the Menomonee Falls Area. Interested organizations can visit our “Grants” page at www.fallsfoundation.org. Applications must be received by the Foundation by 5pm on Monday, April 7, 2014.
- School District of New Berlin Expands Post-Secondary Options
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness
- SDNB Includes 'College and Career Ready Dispositions in Grading, Reporting
- Art Service Award given to the Waukesha Community Arts Project by Waukesha Creative Arts League
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with senior citizen art therapy project