Timothy J. Murray, M.D. is a Board Certified physician with specialty training in Preventive, Regenerative, and Anti-Aging medicine. With additional experience in Surgery, Emergency and Urgent Care Medicine, he is able to provide extraordinary care to those patients with acute or chronic healthcare needs. This, along with Board Certification in Anesthesiology and Pain Management training, has allowed him a truly well-rounded approach to healthcare.
Solstice was founded by Dr. Murray in 2012. With a strong nutritional foundation, we are able to help patients achieve their ideal weight and in the process eliminate many and sometimes all of their chronic diseases. As a non-insurance based clinic we are able to provide the best and most cost-effective Direct Care to our patients. Eliminating the bureaucracy and red tape of insurance allows us to pass the savings on to our patients with wholesale prices on laboratory tests, imaging, and medications. We also offer many aesthetic services including Botox, Fillers, and Laser skin therapy. Solstice is proud to be the only clinic in the state of Wisconsin to offer PureLipo Bodysculpting. We are also on the front lines of Regenerative Medicine. As a multicenter research trial contributor, we are the only clinic in Wisconsin to provide cutting-edge adipose-derived stem cell therapies. At Solstice, we provide excellence through innovative healthcare with transparent and direct pricing.
1020 Oconomowoc Parkway, Suite B
Oconomowoc, WI 53066
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Allume Architects celebrates move to Elm Grove with ribbon-cutting and open house
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on December 2, 2015
- Local Chiropractors Disucss: The Role of Antioxidants in Good Health
- Asset Allocation: A Step to Balancing Your Portfolio
- Attitude of Gratitude
- MCW, Dr. Doug Evans and Elizabeth Krzywda, win BizTimes 2015 Health Care Hero Awards
- ‘Black Friday’ Vehicle Purchase at Russ Darrow Includes Packer Player Collector Canvas
- Cecilia J. Hillard, PhD, Named Associate Dean for Research at MCW
- Hilarious and Heartwarming "Holidays At My House" One-Woman Show!
- Natural Back Pain Relief