Timothy J. Murray, M.D. is a Board Certified physician with specialty training in Preventive, Regenerative, and Anti-Aging medicine. With additional experience in Surgery, Emergency and Urgent Care Medicine, he is able to provide extraordinary care to those patients with acute or chronic healthcare needs. This, along with Board Certification in Anesthesiology and Pain Management training, has allowed him a truly well-rounded approach to healthcare.
Solstice was founded by Dr. Murray in 2012. With a strong nutritional foundation, we are able to help patients achieve their ideal weight and in the process eliminate many and sometimes all of their chronic diseases. As a non-insurance based clinic we are able to provide the best and most cost-effective Direct Care to our patients. Eliminating the bureaucracy and red tape of insurance allows us to pass the savings on to our patients with wholesale prices on laboratory tests, imaging, and medications. We also offer many aesthetic services including Botox, Fillers, and Laser skin therapy. Solstice is proud to be the only clinic in the state of Wisconsin to offer PureLipo Bodysculpting. We are also on the front lines of Regenerative Medicine. As a multicenter research trial contributor, we are the only clinic in Wisconsin to provide cutting-edge adipose-derived stem cell therapies. At Solstice, we provide excellence through innovative healthcare with transparent and direct pricing.
1020 Oconomowoc Parkway, Suite B
Oconomowoc, WI 53066
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free Movie Screening
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- BIRCofWI Community Store: Resale, Thrift, and Gift Shop The Brain Injury Resource Center of Wisconsin, Inc. is moving from Big Bend to Waukesha, Wisconsin!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce presents “Violence in the Workplace” workshop
- Ten Wisconsin High School Seniors Win BBB Foundation’s “Student of Integrity” Scholarship
- Milwaukee/NARI Remodeling Professionals Recognized on National Level
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Types of Allergies
- SDNB Awarded $100K for Innovative School-to-Work Programs
- Milwaukee Hamilton Class of 1975 - 40th Reunion
- MCW researcher to investigate diabetic heart susceptibility to cardiac sensitivity