Timothy J. Murray, M.D. is a Board Certified physician with specialty training in Preventive, Regenerative, and Anti-Aging medicine. With additional experience in Surgery, Emergency and Urgent Care Medicine, he is able to provide extraordinary care to those patients with acute or chronic healthcare needs. This, along with Board Certification in Anesthesiology and Pain Management training, has allowed him a truly well-rounded approach to healthcare.
Solstice was founded by Dr. Murray in 2012. With a strong nutritional foundation, we are able to help patients achieve their ideal weight and in the process eliminate many and sometimes all of their chronic diseases. As a non-insurance based clinic we are able to provide the best and most cost-effective Direct Care to our patients. Eliminating the bureaucracy and red tape of insurance allows us to pass the savings on to our patients with wholesale prices on laboratory tests, imaging, and medications. We also offer many aesthetic services including Botox, Fillers, and Laser skin therapy. Solstice is proud to be the only clinic in the state of Wisconsin to offer PureLipo Bodysculpting. We are also on the front lines of Regenerative Medicine. As a multicenter research trial contributor, we are the only clinic in Wisconsin to provide cutting-edge adipose-derived stem cell therapies. At Solstice, we provide excellence through innovative healthcare with transparent and direct pricing.
1020 Oconomowoc Parkway, Suite B
Oconomowoc, WI 53066
- HAWS NAMED A FINALIST IN WATERSTONE BANK’S 95TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO CONTEST
- Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington & Waukesha County Interfaith Agencies Collaborate to Address the Growing Need for Senior Transportation
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Five Tips for “Greening” the Kitchen From Callen Construction
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Waukesha South Class of 1986 30-Year Reunion
- The Financial Side of Being a Caregiver
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Liberty Dance Center holds annual Spring Recital
- Mosquito Prevention a Must for Homeowners this Season