The National Weather Service, with the assistance of the Milwaukee Area Skywarn Association and the Waukesha County Amateur Radio Emergency Services team, will train new and veteran spotters, including interested citizens, amateur radio operators, Fire/EMS, and law enforcement staff on how to identify, evaluate, and report hazardous weather conditions they observe.
Training includes video demonstrations. Spotters are needed, particularly in rural parts of Southeast Wisconsin
We look forward to seeing you at this or other Skywarn Weather Spotter training sessions, and
receiving your hazardous weather reports.
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Liberty Dance Center to Perform at Berkshires on Kensignton
- Fill the Bus to be held August 6
- TAPAS & FLAMENCO GUITARIST D'Arez
- Meijer to Sponsor Six Flags Great America Back-2-School Blast
- McKinley Lodge hosts "World Famous Fish Fry"
- Wii Olympics for Adults at Brookfield Public Library
- Civic Band Plays Free Concert Sunday
- Wisconsin Luxury Home Market(ing) Trends
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair