The National Weather Service, with the assistance of the Milwaukee Area Skywarn Association and the Waukesha County Amateur Radio Emergency Services team, will train new and veteran spotters, including interested citizens, amateur radio operators, Fire/EMS, and law enforcement staff on how to identify, evaluate, and report hazardous weather conditions they observe.
Training includes video demonstrations. Spotters are needed, particularly in rural parts of Southeast Wisconsin
We look forward to seeing you at this or other Skywarn Weather Spotter training sessions, and
receiving your hazardous weather reports.
- Rain Barrel Fundraiser Returns to Delafield Public Library
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- One Project, Many Beneficiaries: Waukesha Couple Aids Widow to Help Adopt Orphan from China
- Liberty Dance Center participating in GROOVE Dance Competition
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- SDNB 5th Grader Kicks off Laureates Discussion at Junior Achievement Legends Event
- The Corked Canvas hosts “Paint Your Pet” fundraiser for Elmbrook Humane Society
- New Adoption, Foster Parenting Ministry Aims to Educate and Advocate for Children
- RUMMAGE SALE
- KENTUCKY DERBY FUND RAISER-MUSTANG SHELLY'S ROADHOUSE