Four Templeton Middle School students will advance to regional competition of the National History Bee. Students who will advance are eighth-graders Samuel Strukel, Andrew Tai and Hang Yin; and seventh-grader Jerry Keith.
The students received the highest scores on the written schoolwide Intramural Bee that covered U.S., world and modern history topics. Next they completed an online competition and qualified to advance to the National History Regional Bee March 24 in Chicago. From there, the top student advances in May to the national competition in Atlanta.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- CYP Waukesha Hosts “Conservative Media Night” Networking Event
- Waukesha family recognizes Donate Life Month
- Upcoming Sunset Playhouse Musical MainStage Concert features Elm Grove Resident
- Support the Arts at Spring Westside Artwalk
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Brookfield Ameriprise Advisors Achieve Status as NABCAP Premier Advisors
- Brookfield Central junior supports girls in Tanzania and earns highest Girl Scout honor
- Wixon’s Female Food Technologists to Lead Workshops for Girls
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Apr. 23