Four Templeton Middle School students will advance to regional competition of the National History Bee. Students who will advance are eighth-graders Samuel Strukel, Andrew Tai and Hang Yin; and seventh-grader Jerry Keith.
The students received the highest scores on the written schoolwide Intramural Bee that covered U.S., world and modern history topics. Next they completed an online competition and qualified to advance to the National History Regional Bee March 24 in Chicago. From there, the top student advances in May to the national competition in Atlanta.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Andrew Utic Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- Workforce Development Center's Waukesha/Ozaukee Job Fair
- Muskego Youth Swims to Second Place Finish at State Finals
- Waukesha Area Tennis Players Battle in Doubles Tourney
- Enroll Now For Free Welding Training
- Retzer Nature Center’s Annual Fall Native Plant Sale Pre-Orders due July 31
- Thank you to the community for Funds Raised for Waukesha Parks
- WIOA Youth Program Offers Participants Education and Employment Opportunities
- MCW to expand Tosa Center
- MCW concussion expert wins GE & NFL Head Health Challenge Award