Four Templeton Middle School students will advance to regional competition of the National History Bee. Students who will advance are eighth-graders Samuel Strukel, Andrew Tai and Hang Yin; and seventh-grader Jerry Keith.
The students received the highest scores on the written schoolwide Intramural Bee that covered U.S., world and modern history topics. Next they completed an online competition and qualified to advance to the National History Regional Bee March 24 in Chicago. From there, the top student advances in May to the national competition in Atlanta.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Liberty Dance Center to perform at Waukesha County Fair
- Waukesha Civic Band 72nd Season Plays On
- Independence Day Activities in Waukesha
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce announces monthly Tech Trends series of workshops on IT, internet safety, and commonly-used software
- Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. launches blog to educate general public about health conditions that can affect the quality of their life
- R.A. Smith National Celebrates Culmination of June Nature Challenge
- National "I Forgot Day"
- Rotary Club’s watermelon slices quench thirst, benefit community
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Summer Travel Tips, or “How to Make Your Dollar Travel Further”