Four Templeton Middle School students will advance to regional competition of the National History Bee. Students who will advance are eighth-graders Samuel Strukel, Andrew Tai and Hang Yin; and seventh-grader Jerry Keith.
The students received the highest scores on the written schoolwide Intramural Bee that covered U.S., world and modern history topics. Next they completed an online competition and qualified to advance to the National History Regional Bee March 24 in Chicago. From there, the top student advances in May to the national competition in Atlanta.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Meet & Greet Waukesha School Board Candidate
- Grow Your Business With Referrals
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- Like talking about books? We have the book club for you!
- 10th Annual New Berlin West Baseball Casino Night Fundraiser
- Wisconsin nominees named in WELCOA’s national Top 100 Health Promotion Professionals
- Ann Massaro, Brookfield Native and Brookfield Central High School Graduate, Joins Ameriprise Financial
- 2nd Annual PeeWee Poms Clinic
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: New Consumer Reports Data Highlight Patients’ Satisfaction with Chiropractic Care
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon