When adults play, kids win! All adult members of the community (21 and over) are invited to attend the first annual “Magee Spree” on Friday, March 21, at the Wales-Genesee Lions Club from 7 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. Guest will enjoy food and drinks while playing casino-style games (blackjack, craps, roulette and more) without using real money. Beginners are welcome! Guest will also have the opportunity to place their bid on dozens of silent auction items. All proceeds from the Magee Spree will benefit classroom libraries at Magee Elementary School in Genesee Depot.
Tickets to the Magee Spree are $25 per person (prior to March 15) or $30 per person at the door. The ticket price includes heavy hors d’oeuvres, draft beer and soda (cash bar for bottled beer, wine and cocktails), $250 worth of funny money for gaming, and everyone will bring home a goodie bag with coupons/special offers from local area businesses. To purchase your Magee Spree tickets, visit magee.kmsd.edu, print out and complete the ticket form and either mail it or drop it off, along with your check, to Magee Elementary School. Two hundred tickets are available... don't miss out on this fun event for a great cause!
In addition to attending the event, if you or your place of business is able to sponsor this fun event – through a financial donation and/or a product or service donation – please contact Kristina Vourax at (303) 868-3106.
“When we invest in our children’s futures, we all win,” said Dianna Kresovic, principal at Magee Elementary School. “Through education, children acquire the skills they need to realize their full potential and contribute to the economic success of our community in the future. By supporting the Magee Spree, you’ll be helping our students improve their literacy skills and improve their overall performance. Help us make the Magee Spree a “full house!’”
For information on the Magee Spree, visit www.magee.kmsd.edu, or call (262) 968-6450.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Shortening the Road to Recovery After an Automobile Injury: Your Chiropractor Can Help
- The Rookie Cigar Smoker: Here’s How NOT to Look Like One
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Suggests Storage Ideas for the Kitchen
- The Woodworker's Gym, a Public-access Woodworking Shop Open in Brookfield
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Liberty Dance Center- Prelude to Season Showcase
- Paul Mitchell the School Milwaukee Takes Part in National Open House Night
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Callen Earns Esteemed 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award
- White House of Music Launches Non-Profit Foundation