Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for January. They are:
•Jack Kinowski, applied engineering and technology;
•Breanna Hertzberg, art;
•Andrew Dauer, business education;
•Grace Modl and Jacob Vilkoski, communication arts;
•Samantha Groth, family and consumer sciences;
•Joslynn Rick, fitness education;
•Jacob Kessenich, mathematics;
•Alex Magoon, music;
•Ciara Cronin, science;
•Mark Radcliffe, social studies; and
•Rachel Klibowitz, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Lorna Landvik to discuss and sign new novel Best to Laugh at Books & Company in Oconomowoc
- Build Your Talent Pipeline at the Workforce Development Center’s Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Free Prepare Your Home for Winter Seminar Offered by Milwaukee/NARI
- New Playground Being Built in Delafield; Special Participation Event Mon., Sept. 15
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Fitness Revolution Brookfield Adds Jeni Manago to Team
- Art & Craft Vendors Wanted!
- Hamilton again on Newsweek’s “Best High Schools” list
- Chantae Miller will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of The Color Purple
- Fox River Invitational