Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for January. They are:
•Jack Kinowski, applied engineering and technology;
•Breanna Hertzberg, art;
•Andrew Dauer, business education;
•Grace Modl and Jacob Vilkoski, communication arts;
•Samantha Groth, family and consumer sciences;
•Joslynn Rick, fitness education;
•Jacob Kessenich, mathematics;
•Alex Magoon, music;
•Ciara Cronin, science;
•Mark Radcliffe, social studies; and
•Rachel Klibowitz, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Enhance Your Home’s Exterior With Tips From Callen
- State Farm Welcomes New Agent Jason Aexel to Muskego
- Biergarten at the Schwabenhof
- Milwaukee-Based Rock Band To Reunite At Bastille Days
- Graphics Systems Corp. Expands Executive Team with Manufacturing Industry Veteran
- Employer Registration Now Open for the Workforce Development Center's Washington/Ozaukee Job Fair
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program