Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for January. They are:
•Jack Kinowski, applied engineering and technology;
•Breanna Hertzberg, art;
•Andrew Dauer, business education;
•Grace Modl and Jacob Vilkoski, communication arts;
•Samantha Groth, family and consumer sciences;
•Joslynn Rick, fitness education;
•Jacob Kessenich, mathematics;
•Alex Magoon, music;
•Ciara Cronin, science;
•Mark Radcliffe, social studies; and
•Rachel Klibowitz, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Stamp Show celebrates club's 125th year
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Up and Coming Website for Teen Moms
- CTSI funds ovarian cancer research
- BEACHCOMBER SALON PLANS SEPTEMBER 11TH FUNDRAISER
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- Local Job Fair Held to Hire Seasonal Associates for BuySeasons, Inc.
- 2014 Holiday Folk Fair International to Host 5k Run/Walk