Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for January. They are:
•Jack Kinowski, applied engineering and technology;
•Breanna Hertzberg, art;
•Andrew Dauer, business education;
•Grace Modl and Jacob Vilkoski, communication arts;
•Samantha Groth, family and consumer sciences;
•Joslynn Rick, fitness education;
•Jacob Kessenich, mathematics;
•Alex Magoon, music;
•Ciara Cronin, science;
•Mark Radcliffe, social studies; and
•Rachel Klibowitz, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Workforce Development Center's Spring Job Fair
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- Catholic Memorial to perform Arsenic and Old Lace
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Common Causes of Back Pain
- St. Mary Parish School Students to Welcome Veterans from Stars and Stripe Honor Flight
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Camp Cave: A New Program for Children with Special Needs and Disabilities