Hamilton High School students representing 11 curriculum areas were selected as students of the month for January. They are:
•Jack Kinowski, applied engineering and technology;
•Breanna Hertzberg, art;
•Andrew Dauer, business education;
•Grace Modl and Jacob Vilkoski, communication arts;
•Samantha Groth, family and consumer sciences;
•Joslynn Rick, fitness education;
•Jacob Kessenich, mathematics;
•Alex Magoon, music;
•Ciara Cronin, science;
•Mark Radcliffe, social studies; and
•Rachel Klibowitz, world languages.
Students received a certificate and a pin for their accomplishment.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- New Ongoing Program at the Library: Saturday Crafternoons
- Reserve Your Booth at the Workforce Development Center Autumn Recruitment Fair
- New Program Series at the Library: Senior Well-being Series
- Catholic Memorial wins engineering competition
- Liberty Dance Center rolls out the red carpet
- Christ the King Church Announces New Fall Worship Schedule
- On Course for a Cure: Golfers tee off for digestive disease research
- SWIM STAFF NEEDED
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces 2015 Fall Semester Scholarship Recipients