Learn about the uses of illegal drugs including heroin in our area. See items used to ingest heroin and other drugs along with a discussion about signs and symptoms of people under the influence. There will also be a question and answer session. Presented by Sergeant Gwen Bruckner of the Village of Eagle Police Department and Detective with the Waukesha County Metro Drug Unit on Wednesday, February 26 from 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. in the Eagle Municipal Building, 820 E. Main Street, Eagle, WI 53119.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Meet & Greet Waukesha School Board Candidate
- Grow Your Business With Referrals
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- Like talking about books? We have the book club for you!
- 10th Annual New Berlin West Baseball Casino Night Fundraiser
- Wisconsin nominees named in WELCOA’s national Top 100 Health Promotion Professionals
- Ann Massaro, Brookfield Native and Brookfield Central High School Graduate, Joins Ameriprise Financial
- 2nd Annual PeeWee Poms Clinic
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: New Consumer Reports Data Highlight Patients’ Satisfaction with Chiropractic Care
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon