Learn about the uses of illegal drugs including heroin in our area. See items used to ingest heroin and other drugs along with a discussion about signs and symptoms of people under the influence. There will also be a question and answer session. Presented by Sergeant Gwen Bruckner of the Village of Eagle Police Department and Detective with the Waukesha County Metro Drug Unit on Wednesday, February 26 from 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. in the Eagle Municipal Building, 820 E. Main Street, Eagle, WI 53119.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Trinity UCC to Host Silent Auction Fundraiser for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Wesley A. Benbow named Senior Vice President for Finance and Administration and Chief Operating Officer of MCW
- Planning the Patio Vegetable Garden
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC CELEBRATES 3 YEARS IN BUSINESS WITH OPEN HOUSE
- Exercise Caution When Purchasing Final Four Tickets
- Braille menus now offered by several Wauwatosa-area restaurants
- Memory, Vision and Obesity: 2015 Women in Science Series Scheduled
- MCW names new vice president and general counsel
- Local Businesses Join Together to Support Youngest Victims of Domestic Violence