Learn about the uses of illegal drugs including heroin in our area. See items used to ingest heroin and other drugs along with a discussion about signs and symptoms of people under the influence. There will also be a question and answer session. Presented by Sergeant Gwen Bruckner of the Village of Eagle Police Department and Detective with the Waukesha County Metro Drug Unit on Wednesday, February 26 from 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. in the Eagle Municipal Building, 820 E. Main Street, Eagle, WI 53119.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Governor Walker Visits PreventaMed Technologies to Kick Off His New Jobs Plan for Wisconsin
- Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Chill Out at 19th Annual BC Band Chili Feed - September 26th
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- How To Write and Deliver A Tale Tall
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Recycling Stream Quality
- Lorna Landvik to discuss and sign new novel Best to Laugh at Books & Company in Oconomowoc