Learn about the uses of illegal drugs including heroin in our area. See items used to ingest heroin and other drugs along with a discussion about signs and symptoms of people under the influence. There will also be a question and answer session. Presented by Sergeant Gwen Bruckner of the Village of Eagle Police Department and Detective with the Waukesha County Metro Drug Unit on Wednesday, February 26 from 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. in the Eagle Municipal Building, 820 E. Main Street, Eagle, WI 53119.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Allume Architects celebrates move to Elm Grove with ribbon-cutting and open house
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on December 2, 2015
- Local Chiropractors Disucss: The Role of Antioxidants in Good Health
- Asset Allocation: A Step to Balancing Your Portfolio
- Attitude of Gratitude
- MCW, Dr. Doug Evans and Elizabeth Krzywda, win BizTimes 2015 Health Care Hero Awards
- ‘Black Friday’ Vehicle Purchase at Russ Darrow Includes Packer Player Collector Canvas
- Cecilia J. Hillard, PhD, Named Associate Dean for Research at MCW
- Hilarious and Heartwarming "Holidays At My House" One-Woman Show!
- Natural Back Pain Relief