Learn about the uses of illegal drugs including heroin in our area. See items used to ingest heroin and other drugs along with a discussion about signs and symptoms of people under the influence. There will also be a question and answer session. Presented by Sergeant Gwen Bruckner of the Village of Eagle Police Department and Detective with the Waukesha County Metro Drug Unit on Wednesday, February 26 from 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. in the Eagle Municipal Building, 820 E. Main Street, Eagle, WI 53119.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Annual Candlelit Stroll Offers a Time and Place to Share, Grieve, and Celebrate Life
- Local Job Fair Held to Hire Seasonal Associates for BuySeasons, Inc.
- 2014 Holiday Folk Fair International to Host 5k Run/Walk
- Better breathing for sleep apnea patients
- Two Advisors in Brookfield Ameriprise Office Achieve Circle of Success Recognition
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Does Chiropractic Help Back Pain Associated with Pregnancy?
- THE MYTHS AND REALITIES OF COLLEGE RECRUITING
- Put some WOW into your job search!
- Kohl's Cares Grow Safe & Healthy Mobile Unit bring safety education to Wings over Waukesha Saturday, August 23