To recognize Liberty Dance Center's recent studio expansion into additional space, the Waukesha County Business Alliance organized a ribbon cutting ceremony at the studio on Tuesday February 18th.
The Ribbon Cutting was attended by various members of the Alliance including Suzanne Kelly along with Mayor Scrima and Waukesha County Board Chairman Paul Decker.
The event marked Liberty Dance Center's most recent expansion of an additional 1,200 sq ft. including a new lunch area and study area for the dancers, a parent reading area along with a new, larger dressing room. This was the 2nd expansion for Liberty Dance Center, having doubled its' original 2,400 sq ft space to 4,800 sq ft in 2011.
Liberty Dance Center, LLC provides dance instruction to children ages 2 to 18 with selected classes for adults in a family friendly environment. One of the best and fastest growing dance studios in SE Wisconsin, this expansion provides an even greater experience for the dancers and families that attend the studio.
To learn more about Liberty Dance Center, check out the website at www.libertydancecenter.com, call the studio at 262-349-9698 or stop by the studio at 404 Travis Lane Unit # 37 in Waukesha just off Hwy 59 between East and West Avenues.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MCW scientist to study novel regulatory mechanisms for a gene involved in vascular anomalies
- Call to artists for Waukesha County Courthouse Purchase Award contest
- Ice Cream Social at the Brookfield Public Library
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- St. James Parish Festival to Be Held in Mukwonago Aug. 14-16
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- High Tech Comes to Hair Replacement Business