To recognize Liberty Dance Center's recent studio expansion into additional space, the Waukesha County Business Alliance organized a ribbon cutting ceremony at the studio on Tuesday February 18th.
The Ribbon Cutting was attended by various members of the Alliance including Suzanne Kelly along with Mayor Scrima and Waukesha County Board Chairman Paul Decker.
The event marked Liberty Dance Center's most recent expansion of an additional 1,200 sq ft. including a new lunch area and study area for the dancers, a parent reading area along with a new, larger dressing room. This was the 2nd expansion for Liberty Dance Center, having doubled its' original 2,400 sq ft space to 4,800 sq ft in 2011.
Liberty Dance Center, LLC provides dance instruction to children ages 2 to 18 with selected classes for adults in a family friendly environment. One of the best and fastest growing dance studios in SE Wisconsin, this expansion provides an even greater experience for the dancers and families that attend the studio.
To learn more about Liberty Dance Center, check out the website at www.libertydancecenter.com, call the studio at 262-349-9698 or stop by the studio at 404 Travis Lane Unit # 37 in Waukesha just off Hwy 59 between East and West Avenues.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Children’s Talent Show to Highlight Holy Cross 2015 Block Party!
- Tech Trends workshops continue on September 10, due to exceptional success
- Thomas Chappelle, New Berlin Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce 58th Annual Meeting to be held on November 18, 2015
- Rogers Memorial Hospital to Host Job Fair in Brown Deer
- Annual HOPE Thanksgiving Dinner and Auction
- Liberty Dance Center to participate in Alzheimer walk
- UW-Waukesha Auditions for Fall Play
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School