To recognize Liberty Dance Center's recent studio expansion into additional space, the Waukesha County Business Alliance organized a ribbon cutting ceremony at the studio on Tuesday February 18th.
The Ribbon Cutting was attended by various members of the Alliance including Suzanne Kelly along with Mayor Scrima and Waukesha County Board Chairman Paul Decker.
The event marked Liberty Dance Center's most recent expansion of an additional 1,200 sq ft. including a new lunch area and study area for the dancers, a parent reading area along with a new, larger dressing room. This was the 2nd expansion for Liberty Dance Center, having doubled its' original 2,400 sq ft space to 4,800 sq ft in 2011.
Liberty Dance Center, LLC provides dance instruction to children ages 2 to 18 with selected classes for adults in a family friendly environment. One of the best and fastest growing dance studios in SE Wisconsin, this expansion provides an even greater experience for the dancers and families that attend the studio.
To learn more about Liberty Dance Center, check out the website at www.libertydancecenter.com, call the studio at 262-349-9698 or stop by the studio at 404 Travis Lane Unit # 37 in Waukesha just off Hwy 59 between East and West Avenues.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- AAUW Oconomowoc awarding two local scholarships
- Waukesha Xtreme Dance Team Tryouts
- Wisconsin Cooks Invited to Kick-Start Culinary Dreams
- Community Blood Drive Hosted by Christ the King Church of Delafield
- April Math Awareness Month
- Waukesha BluesFest Announces 2014 Entertainment Line-up - Tickets on Sale Tues., April 15
- Christ the King Presents Good Friday Cantata; Easter Services Announced
- Free Community Open House
- Liberty Dance Center competes at Triple S
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!