The Waukesha County Park System is seeking Lifeguards and Water Safety Instructors for six beach locations
The Waukesha County Park System is seeking applicants for Lifeguards and Water Safety Instructors (WSI) to work at the six beaches operated by Waukesha County. The beach season opens May 31 this year.
The following are the Waukesha County beach locations:
• Fox Brook Park, 2925 North Barker Road, Brookfield
• Menomonee Park, W220 N7884 Townline Road, Menomonee Falls
• Minooka Park, 1927 E. Sunset Drive, Waukesha
• Muskego Park, S83W20370 Janesville Road, Muskego
• Mukwonago Park, C.T.H. LO, Mukwonago
• Naga-Waukee Park, 651 S.T.H 83, Hartland
Lifeguard applicants MUST have current Lifeguard Training Certification, including CPR-Pro and AED, and be available to work 35 to 40 hours per week from late May to late August. The public beach hours are 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. daily. The pay rate is $9.25 to $10.00 per hour.
Water Safety Instructors MUST have current American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor (WSI) Certification and be available to work 10 to 15 hours a week. Swimming lessons are held weekday mornings from 9:00 a.m. to noon from June 16 to August 1. The pay rate is $11.00 to $12.00 per hour.
For questions regarding these positions, please contact Holly Glainyk, Parks Program Specialist at (262) 896-8074 or email: email@example.com. To apply please log on to www.waukeshacounty.gov/employment. Waukesha County will only accept on-line applications.
The Waukesha County Park System is a natural resource based park system that demonstrates stewardship while providing recreational and educational opportunities. For more information, visit our web site at www.waukeshacountyparks.com, follow us on twitter @WaukeshaCoParks, or like Retzer Nature Center on Facebook.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Waukesha WRAP Artist Exhibit Winners heading to State contest
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- SOUTHEAST WISCONSIN FESTIVAL OF BOOKS ANNOUNCES CO-CHAIRS and DATE OF EVENT
- Andrew Utic Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- Workforce Development Center's Waukesha/Ozaukee Job Fair
- Muskego Youth Swims to Second Place Finish at State Finals
- Waukesha Area Tennis Players Battle in Doubles Tourney