The Performing Company from Liberty Dance Center, LLC, located in Waukesha will perform at the Milwaukee Bucks game on Saturday night March 1st.
This marks the first time the dance team from Liberty Dance Center will perform at a Bucks game. Over the past few years they have entertained the fans at a number of Milwaukee WAVE games along with numerous performance events throughout the community.
Liberty Dance Center, LLC has been in business since 2008 and has become one of the best and fastest growing dance studios in the area. The studio provides dance classes for children ages 2 to 18 along with selected classes for adults. To learn more about Liberty Dance Center, check out the website www.libertydancecenter.com, call the studio at 262-349-9698 or simply stop by the studio Mon-Friday 3:30 to 9:00 pm at 404 Travis Lane # 37 in Waukesha.
- MCW awarded $1.9 million for cardiovascular research in chronic kidney disease
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce sponsoring Waukesha regional job fair
- Liberty Dance Center to perform at WQYL/ Hunger Task Force Event
- Demlang Builders Welcomes Martha Ziegler as Selections Coordinator
- USO Motorcycle Ride
- Cardiovascular Center Golf Challenge puts spotlight on heart disease
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Free Cyber-Seniors Documentary Screening
- Support Your Immune System With Essential Oils
- Richfield Art at the Mill