The Performing Company from Liberty Dance Center, LLC, located in Waukesha will perform at the Milwaukee Bucks game on Saturday night March 1st.
This marks the first time the dance team from Liberty Dance Center will perform at a Bucks game. Over the past few years they have entertained the fans at a number of Milwaukee WAVE games along with numerous performance events throughout the community.
Liberty Dance Center, LLC has been in business since 2008 and has become one of the best and fastest growing dance studios in the area. The studio provides dance classes for children ages 2 to 18 along with selected classes for adults. To learn more about Liberty Dance Center, check out the website www.libertydancecenter.com, call the studio at 262-349-9698 or simply stop by the studio Mon-Friday 3:30 to 9:00 pm at 404 Travis Lane # 37 in Waukesha.
- Rain Barrel Fundraiser Returns to Delafield Public Library
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- One Project, Many Beneficiaries: Waukesha Couple Aids Widow to Help Adopt Orphan from China
- Liberty Dance Center participating in GROOVE Dance Competition
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- SDNB 5th Grader Kicks off Laureates Discussion at Junior Achievement Legends Event
- The Corked Canvas hosts “Paint Your Pet” fundraiser for Elmbrook Humane Society
- New Adoption, Foster Parenting Ministry Aims to Educate and Advocate for Children
- RUMMAGE SALE
- KENTUCKY DERBY FUND RAISER-MUSTANG SHELLY'S ROADHOUSE