2nd Saturday Wisconsin is a series of public education and information sessions about divorce and other family law issues. All the sessions are held on the "second Saturday" of each month and are free, open to everyone, and with no "registration" or tracking of attendance. The goal is to allow you to learn more about divorce options in Wisconsin.
The sessions are hosted by the Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin (CFLCW), a non-profit, tax exempt organization dedicated to alternative dispute resolution in issues of family law.
CFLCW is not pro-divorce or anti-divorce. We simply believe that when divorce happens, there is a better way, and that process is called collaborative divorce.
These informal educational sessions are designed to help you learn about divorce options. The professionals involved are all trained members of CFLCW.
The professionals participating in this program will NOT discuss your personal situation, answer specific legal questions about your marriage or provide legal advice. This is not a free legal service.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Governor Walker Visits PreventaMed Technologies to Kick Off His New Jobs Plan for Wisconsin
- Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Chill Out at 19th Annual BC Band Chili Feed - September 26th
- Dr. Raj Rao to chair FDA panel
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (Sept 29-Oct 5, 2014)
- MCW to host graduate school open house
- How To Write and Deliver A Tale Tall
- Tosa West Alumni Publishes Book
- Recycling Stream Quality
- Lorna Landvik to discuss and sign new novel Best to Laugh at Books & Company in Oconomowoc