2nd Saturday Wisconsin is a series of public education and information sessions about divorce and other family law issues. All the sessions are held on the "second Saturday" of each month and are free, open to everyone, and with no "registration" or tracking of attendance. The goal is to allow you to learn more about divorce options in Wisconsin.
The sessions are hosted by the Collaborative Family Law Council of Wisconsin (CFLCW), a non-profit, tax exempt organization dedicated to alternative dispute resolution in issues of family law.
CFLCW is not pro-divorce or anti-divorce. We simply believe that when divorce happens, there is a better way, and that process is called collaborative divorce.
These informal educational sessions are designed to help you learn about divorce options. The professionals involved are all trained members of CFLCW.
The professionals participating in this program will NOT discuss your personal situation, answer specific legal questions about your marriage or provide legal advice. This is not a free legal service.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Independence Day Activities in Waukesha
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce announces monthly Tech Trends series of workshops on IT, internet safety, and commonly-used software
- Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. launches blog to educate general public about health conditions that can affect the quality of their life
- R.A. Smith National Celebrates Culmination of June Nature Challenge
- National "I Forgot Day"
- Rotary Club’s watermelon slices quench thirst, benefit community
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Summer Travel Tips, or “How to Make Your Dollar Travel Further”
- Summit Credit Union Welcomes Mortgage Loan Officer to Waukesha Branch
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations