Photo Tour of Ireland
On March 26th the Waukesha County Genealogical Society will host an evening with Mary Krajnak. She will share her knowledge of Ireland through her photos and stories.
Mary Krajnak is a local award winning photographer. She has had extended visits to Ireland over the last 15 years, visiting family and the wonders of the Emerald Isle.
Meeting time 7:00 P.M. at Waukesha Public Library Community Room, 321 Wisconsin Ave., Waukesha.
Meetings are FREE! Individual membership is $12/yr. The WCGS brings beginning and experienced genealogists together on a regular basis to meet, discuss, and learn. For more information visit our new blog at: www.waukcgs.blogspot.com.
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- School District of New Berlin Expands Post-Secondary Options
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness
- SDNB Includes 'College and Career Ready Dispositions in Grading, Reporting
- Art Service Award given to the Waukesha Community Arts Project by Waukesha Creative Arts League
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary