Waukesha, WI – BSI was the recipient of two ASID Awards for the design of their new Corporate Office, as well as the design of the Generac World Headquarters facility, both located in Waukesha, WI. BSI was recognized for their award winning designs at the 38th annual Wisconsin ASID Annual Awards Gala held at the Turner Hall Ballroom on Thursday evening.
BSI won a Gold Award for their new Corporate Office, located at W222 N630 Cheaney Road in Waukesha. The facility was designed, built and furnished by BSI associates utilizing the principles of Productivity Based Design™. It is a working showroom and Design Center which showcases dozens of light fixtures, floor treatments, wall finishes, ceiling treatments, furniture manufacturers and the latest in energy efficient tools.
BSI was awarded a Silver Award for their design of the Generac World Headquarters facility. BSI provided interior design and project management services to Generac as they transformed their workplace into a world class facility designed to increase collaboration, productivity and innovation.
The Wisconsin Chapter ASID Awards were juried by three members of the National ASID (American Society of Interior Designers). 56 projects were submitted from design firms throughout the state of Wisconsin.
“We are very pleased to have added two more ASID award winning projects to our resume this year” said Peter Kordus, President and COO of BSI. “I am so proud of the exceptional work our associates do for our clients every day, and we’re honored that their talent and creativity has been recognized again.”
Since 2002, BSI has won 23 ASID awards, including a Platinum Award - the organization’s highest award - for their work in the Joy Global Inc Corporate Offices.
BSI design, builds and furnishes interiors for business. For more information, or for a tour of BSI’s award-winning Corporate Office, call 262.955.6400. To view more photos of BSI’s latest award winning projects, visit www.buildingservice.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Waukesha WRAP Artist Exhibit Winners heading to State contest
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- SOUTHEAST WISCONSIN FESTIVAL OF BOOKS ANNOUNCES CO-CHAIRS and DATE OF EVENT
- Andrew Utic Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- Workforce Development Center's Waukesha/Ozaukee Job Fair
- Muskego Youth Swims to Second Place Finish at State Finals
- Waukesha Area Tennis Players Battle in Doubles Tourney