Twelve Hamilton High School DECA members competed March 18-20 at the Wisconsin DECA Career Development Conference in Lake Geneva.
The following students were recognized and will represent Hamilton at the DECA International Career Conference May 3-6 in Atlanta:
• Therese Merkel and Grace Modl, first in their flight and second place overall, School Based Enterprise Academy;
• Yuchun Wang and Rohan Washikar, fourth place overall, creative marketing project; and fifth place overall, business law and ethics; and
• Jessica Neumann, fourth place overall, quick service restaurant management.
Merkel, Modl and Neumann were awarded a $500 scholarship for their efforts.
Nicole Spence and Kashish Talwar medaled in their respective categories: Spence in quick service restaurant management and Talwar in business services marketing.
Business education teacher and DECA advisor Skip Hay will accompany qualifying students and future Charger Corner manager, Andrew Ullmann, to the international conference.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Magee Pancake Breakfast & Community Fair
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes Offered Nov 10-16, 2014
- Photos to Benefit Food Pantry
- Milwaukee Festival Brass Concert:
- Fabulous Fish Fry for a Fabulous Cause
- Friends of the Brookfield Library 10th Anniversary Open House
- Summit View Elementary / Liberty Dance Center Partnership
- MCW researcher to investigate leptospira bacteria
- From Youth Apprentice to Full-Time Employee
- Brookfield Ameriprise Professionals Earn Advanced Financial Industry Certifications