Twelve Hamilton High School DECA members competed March 18-20 at the Wisconsin DECA Career Development Conference in Lake Geneva.
The following students were recognized and will represent Hamilton at the DECA International Career Conference May 3-6 in Atlanta:
• Therese Merkel and Grace Modl, first in their flight and second place overall, School Based Enterprise Academy;
• Yuchun Wang and Rohan Washikar, fourth place overall, creative marketing project; and fifth place overall, business law and ethics; and
• Jessica Neumann, fourth place overall, quick service restaurant management.
Merkel, Modl and Neumann were awarded a $500 scholarship for their efforts.
Nicole Spence and Kashish Talwar medaled in their respective categories: Spence in quick service restaurant management and Talwar in business services marketing.
Business education teacher and DECA advisor Skip Hay will accompany qualifying students and future Charger Corner manager, Andrew Ullmann, to the international conference.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Enhance Your Home’s Exterior With Tips From Callen
- State Farm Welcomes New Agent Jason Aexel to Muskego
- Biergarten at the Schwabenhof
- Milwaukee-Based Rock Band To Reunite At Bastille Days
- Graphics Systems Corp. Expands Executive Team with Manufacturing Industry Veteran
- Employer Registration Now Open for the Workforce Development Center's Washington/Ozaukee Job Fair
- Real Time - First Friday Performance Series at Danceworks
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program