Twelve Hamilton High School DECA members competed March 18-20 at the Wisconsin DECA Career Development Conference in Lake Geneva.
The following students were recognized and will represent Hamilton at the DECA International Career Conference May 3-6 in Atlanta:
• Therese Merkel and Grace Modl, first in their flight and second place overall, School Based Enterprise Academy;
• Yuchun Wang and Rohan Washikar, fourth place overall, creative marketing project; and fifth place overall, business law and ethics; and
• Jessica Neumann, fourth place overall, quick service restaurant management.
Merkel, Modl and Neumann were awarded a $500 scholarship for their efforts.
Nicole Spence and Kashish Talwar medaled in their respective categories: Spence in quick service restaurant management and Talwar in business services marketing.
Business education teacher and DECA advisor Skip Hay will accompany qualifying students and future Charger Corner manager, Andrew Ullmann, to the international conference.
- Liberty Dance Center participating in GROOVE Dance Competition
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- SDNB 5th Grader Kicks off Laureates Discussion at Junior Achievement Legends Event
- The Corked Canvas hosts “Paint Your Pet” fundraiser for Elmbrook Humane Society
- New Adoption, Foster Parenting Ministry Aims to Educate and Advocate for Children
- RUMMAGE SALE
- KENTUCKY DERBY FUND RAISER-MUSTANG SHELLY'S ROADHOUSE
- Waukesha County Executive Kicks Off Arbor Day Activities
- Eisenhower, West Named Jostens 2016 National Yearbook Programs of Excellence
- Walk MS Menomonee Falls is this Saturday!