Twelve Hamilton High School DECA members competed March 18-20 at the Wisconsin DECA Career Development Conference in Lake Geneva.
The following students were recognized and will represent Hamilton at the DECA International Career Conference May 3-6 in Atlanta:
• Therese Merkel and Grace Modl, first in their flight and second place overall, School Based Enterprise Academy;
• Yuchun Wang and Rohan Washikar, fourth place overall, creative marketing project; and fifth place overall, business law and ethics; and
• Jessica Neumann, fourth place overall, quick service restaurant management.
Merkel, Modl and Neumann were awarded a $500 scholarship for their efforts.
Nicole Spence and Kashish Talwar medaled in their respective categories: Spence in quick service restaurant management and Talwar in business services marketing.
Business education teacher and DECA advisor Skip Hay will accompany qualifying students and future Charger Corner manager, Andrew Ullmann, to the international conference.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 2nd Annual PeeWee Poms Clinic
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: New Consumer Reports Data Highlight Patients’ Satisfaction with Chiropractic Care
- Trinity UCC Jazz Worship & Luncheon
- Community Canine Health Clinic
- Can social networks improve rates of treatment for HIV?
- WINTER WARRIORS
- STUDENTS INVITED TO APPLY FOR SUMMIT CREDIT UNION CONTINUING EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIPS
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Puzzles Good for a Child’s Developing Brain
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on January 28, 2015