A Press Release follows; it is also at this address, with more information on EmbedTek: http://www.embedtek.net/about-us/embedtek-named-to-top-ten-list/
Date: March 31, 2014
For Immediate Release
EmbedTek named to Top 10 List
1115 Cottonwood Avenue, Ste. 100
Hartland, WI 53029
Phone: 262 367-3900
Hartland, WI. – EmbedTek has been recognized as a 2014 Top 10 Business of the Year by the Waukesha County Business Alliance and media partner BizTimes Media LLC.
The annual awards program singles out companies headquartered in southeastern Wisconsin that have consistent financial growth, and demonstrate a commitment to good business practice through their employee relations, customer-focused commitment, community service and business education partnerships.
EmbedTek designs and manufactures single-purpose computers and digital displays for original equipment manufacturers. EmbedTek products are found in a range of other devices, from fitness equipment and medical devices to surveillance systems and training simulators.
Dan Aicher, CEO of EmbedTek, noted, “We are proud of the growth that EmbedTek has accomplished these past few years. We want to thank the fantastic team of talented, motivated people who have made this growth happen and express our confidence in our future.”
EmbedTek will be honored at an awards luncheon on Friday, June 6, 2014 from 11:30a.m.-1:30p.m. at the Country Springs Hotel..
- Liberty Dance Center holds annual Spring Recital
- Mosquito Prevention a Must for Homeowners this Season
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Hosts Bed Bug Identification and Inspection Webinar
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on May 25, 2016
- Dads and International Biking Hit the Road in Waukesha
- Liberty Dance Center to hold annual Spring Recital
- New Summer Worship Schedule for Christ the King
- HAWS May Adoption Special
- Director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institutes of Health to receive honorary degree, speak at commencement May 20; four community leaders to receive honorary degrees
- MCW receives $6.8 million U.S. Army grant to research neck, spine and brain safety in the military