InvestorsBank hires Christie as assistant controller
Waukesha — Kacey Christie has been named assistant controller at InvestorsBank, the business bank with entrepreneurial spirit.
Christie, who earned bachelor’s degrees in accounting and business management from Lakeland College in 2006 and then her MBA from there in 2009, will manage much of the bank’s accounting services.
Before joining InvestorsBank, she spent 16 years in various operations roles at Robert W. Baird.
InvestorsBank, founded in 1997, is a private, family-owned bank dedicated to servicing the commercial banking needs of entrepreneurs throughout southeastern Wisconsin and providing a full range of banking services and products for both individual and business clients. With experienced bankers and trusted advisers, the bank, an FDIC member, offers lending solutions that assist business owners in building and preserving long-term wealth by providing financing for acquisitions, expansion, permanent working capital, equipment and real estate. Headquartered in Waukesha, Wis., the InvestorsBank also specializes in SBA and USDA lending programs. Call 262-523-1000 or visit www.investorsbank.com for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Beth Moore Comes to Milwaukee!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce partners with Waukesha County Technical College for Human Resources for the Small Business roundtable
- Bryan Riesch Paralysis Team Challenge Event Friday, February 27th at Brookfield Elite Sports Club
- Carroll's Bryan Nagy named All-Midwest Conference
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Girl Scout Cookie Drive Thru
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Women Matter News Report - Chiropractic and Infertility