InvestorsBank hires Christie as assistant controller
Waukesha — Kacey Christie has been named assistant controller at InvestorsBank, the business bank with entrepreneurial spirit.
Christie, who earned bachelor’s degrees in accounting and business management from Lakeland College in 2006 and then her MBA from there in 2009, will manage much of the bank’s accounting services.
Before joining InvestorsBank, she spent 16 years in various operations roles at Robert W. Baird.
InvestorsBank, founded in 1997, is a private, family-owned bank dedicated to servicing the commercial banking needs of entrepreneurs throughout southeastern Wisconsin and providing a full range of banking services and products for both individual and business clients. With experienced bankers and trusted advisers, the bank, an FDIC member, offers lending solutions that assist business owners in building and preserving long-term wealth by providing financing for acquisitions, expansion, permanent working capital, equipment and real estate. Headquartered in Waukesha, Wis., the InvestorsBank also specializes in SBA and USDA lending programs. Call 262-523-1000 or visit www.investorsbank.com for more information.
- HAWS NAMED A FINALIST IN WATERSTONE BANK’S 95TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO CONTEST
- Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington & Waukesha County Interfaith Agencies Collaborate to Address the Growing Need for Senior Transportation
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays
- Five Tips for “Greening” the Kitchen From Callen Construction
- Milwaukee Seniors Celebrate National Senior Fitness Day this Wednesday
- Waukesha South Class of 1986 30-Year Reunion
- The Financial Side of Being a Caregiver
- Civic Band Concert Line Up Announced
- Liberty Dance Center holds annual Spring Recital
- Mosquito Prevention a Must for Homeowners this Season