InvestorsBank hires Christie as assistant controller
Waukesha — Kacey Christie has been named assistant controller at InvestorsBank, the business bank with entrepreneurial spirit.
Christie, who earned bachelor’s degrees in accounting and business management from Lakeland College in 2006 and then her MBA from there in 2009, will manage much of the bank’s accounting services.
Before joining InvestorsBank, she spent 16 years in various operations roles at Robert W. Baird.
InvestorsBank, founded in 1997, is a private, family-owned bank dedicated to servicing the commercial banking needs of entrepreneurs throughout southeastern Wisconsin and providing a full range of banking services and products for both individual and business clients. With experienced bankers and trusted advisers, the bank, an FDIC member, offers lending solutions that assist business owners in building and preserving long-term wealth by providing financing for acquisitions, expansion, permanent working capital, equipment and real estate. Headquartered in Waukesha, Wis., the InvestorsBank also specializes in SBA and USDA lending programs. Call 262-523-1000 or visit www.investorsbank.com for more information.
- Rain Barrel Fundraiser Returns to Delafield Public Library
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- One Project, Many Beneficiaries: Waukesha Couple Aids Widow to Help Adopt Orphan from China
- Liberty Dance Center participating in GROOVE Dance Competition
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- SDNB 5th Grader Kicks off Laureates Discussion at Junior Achievement Legends Event
- The Corked Canvas hosts “Paint Your Pet” fundraiser for Elmbrook Humane Society
- New Adoption, Foster Parenting Ministry Aims to Educate and Advocate for Children
- RUMMAGE SALE
- KENTUCKY DERBY FUND RAISER-MUSTANG SHELLY'S ROADHOUSE