InvestorsBank hires Christie as assistant controller
Waukesha — Kacey Christie has been named assistant controller at InvestorsBank, the business bank with entrepreneurial spirit.
Christie, who earned bachelor’s degrees in accounting and business management from Lakeland College in 2006 and then her MBA from there in 2009, will manage much of the bank’s accounting services.
Before joining InvestorsBank, she spent 16 years in various operations roles at Robert W. Baird.
InvestorsBank, founded in 1997, is a private, family-owned bank dedicated to servicing the commercial banking needs of entrepreneurs throughout southeastern Wisconsin and providing a full range of banking services and products for both individual and business clients. With experienced bankers and trusted advisers, the bank, an FDIC member, offers lending solutions that assist business owners in building and preserving long-term wealth by providing financing for acquisitions, expansion, permanent working capital, equipment and real estate. Headquartered in Waukesha, Wis., the InvestorsBank also specializes in SBA and USDA lending programs. Call 262-523-1000 or visit www.investorsbank.com for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- MCW researchers to study medication to treat traumatic brain injury
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: What Exactly Are the B Complex Vitamins?
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Latest Developments in Alzheimer's Research
- Use of stent, compared to medications, increases risk of stroke in patients with narrowed artery within the brain
- Home & Garden Show Runs March 25-29
- SkySlam Madness Takes the Court