Woodside Elementary School learned that 110 fourth-graders will participate in a field trip to Discovery World Museum next spring, thanks to funding from the Kohl’s Cares Field Trip Grant Program. Woodside fourth grade teacher Kelly Flanagan completed the application requesting funds to pay for admission to the museum and a show about electricity for next year’s fourth-graders. She was happy students will be able to attend because the experience will enrich the fourth grade curriculum.
“The activities and displays at Discovery World Museum dovetail nicely with our science units on the human body, water conservation and electricity,” Flanagan said.
Woodside Elementary School is located at W236 N7465 Woodside Road, Sussex.
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness
- SDNB Includes 'College and Career Ready Dispositions in Grading, Reporting
- Art Service Award given to the Waukesha Community Arts Project by Waukesha Creative Arts League
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with senior citizen art therapy project
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Old World Wisconsin trail restoration project
- Swimming Pool Services Honored as a Customer Service Leader in Residential Construction