Woodside Elementary School learned that 110 fourth-graders will participate in a field trip to Discovery World Museum next spring, thanks to funding from the Kohl’s Cares Field Trip Grant Program. Woodside fourth grade teacher Kelly Flanagan completed the application requesting funds to pay for admission to the museum and a show about electricity for next year’s fourth-graders. She was happy students will be able to attend because the experience will enrich the fourth grade curriculum.
“The activities and displays at Discovery World Museum dovetail nicely with our science units on the human body, water conservation and electricity,” Flanagan said.
Woodside Elementary School is located at W236 N7465 Woodside Road, Sussex.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ice Cream Social at the Brookfield Public Library
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- St. James Parish Festival to Be Held in Mukwonago Aug. 14-16
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- High Tech Comes to Hair Replacement Business
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: 5 Easy Ways to Boost Your Metabolism
- WIOA Youth Program Offers Participants Education and Employment Opportunities