Woodside Elementary School learned that 110 fourth-graders will participate in a field trip to Discovery World Museum next spring, thanks to funding from the Kohl’s Cares Field Trip Grant Program. Woodside fourth grade teacher Kelly Flanagan completed the application requesting funds to pay for admission to the museum and a show about electricity for next year’s fourth-graders. She was happy students will be able to attend because the experience will enrich the fourth grade curriculum.
“The activities and displays at Discovery World Museum dovetail nicely with our science units on the human body, water conservation and electricity,” Flanagan said.
Woodside Elementary School is located at W236 N7465 Woodside Road, Sussex.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Beth Moore Comes to Milwaukee!
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce partners with Waukesha County Technical College for Human Resources for the Small Business roundtable
- Bryan Riesch Paralysis Team Challenge Event Friday, February 27th at Brookfield Elite Sports Club
- Carroll's Bryan Nagy named All-Midwest Conference
- The Oconomowoc Lake Club Appoints New Sous Chef
- Wine & Beer Tasting Event March 21, 2015 @ 6:00pm
- Girl Scout Cookie Drive Thru
- Prometheus Trio To Open Free Concert Series
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Women Matter News Report - Chiropractic and Infertility