Woodside Elementary School learned that 110 fourth-graders will participate in a field trip to Discovery World Museum next spring, thanks to funding from the Kohl’s Cares Field Trip Grant Program. Woodside fourth grade teacher Kelly Flanagan completed the application requesting funds to pay for admission to the museum and a show about electricity for next year’s fourth-graders. She was happy students will be able to attend because the experience will enrich the fourth grade curriculum.
“The activities and displays at Discovery World Museum dovetail nicely with our science units on the human body, water conservation and electricity,” Flanagan said.
Woodside Elementary School is located at W236 N7465 Woodside Road, Sussex.
- The Innocent Killer
- The Importance of Sleep
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- City of Brookfield annouces Summer Concert Series Line up
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Opener on June 2nd
- Valedictorian: Wisconsin Connections Academy Taught Me More than Academics
- HAWS NAMED A FINALIST IN WATERSTONE BANK’S 95TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO CONTEST
- Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington & Waukesha County Interfaith Agencies Collaborate to Address the Growing Need for Senior Transportation
- Sky Zone Debuts Glow Zone Fridays