Woodside Elementary School learned that 110 fourth-graders will participate in a field trip to Discovery World Museum next spring, thanks to funding from the Kohl’s Cares Field Trip Grant Program. Woodside fourth grade teacher Kelly Flanagan completed the application requesting funds to pay for admission to the museum and a show about electricity for next year’s fourth-graders. She was happy students will be able to attend because the experience will enrich the fourth grade curriculum.
“The activities and displays at Discovery World Museum dovetail nicely with our science units on the human body, water conservation and electricity,” Flanagan said.
Woodside Elementary School is located at W236 N7465 Woodside Road, Sussex.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Jazz Night at the Ike Cafe
- Parkinson’s gene linked to lung cancer
- Cue Club of Wisconsin Holds Event to Benefit the FOOD Pantry of Waukesha County
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Corporate Housing in Brookfield, WI - Special Pricing
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Shortening the Road to Recovery After an Automobile Injury: Your Chiropractor Can Help.
- Graphics Systems Corp. Announces Engineer 3D! Training + Technology Conference
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Meet & Greet Waukesha School Board Candidate