Midwest Penguins Volleyball Club & ECHO Host Expanded Big Ball Bash May 2 & 3 at Center Court
Even larger than the volleyball that will be used during the second annual Big Ball Bash, which measures four feet wide, is the fact that the event will now be held on two days with 400 people!
E.C.H.O. (Empowering Change through Healthy Opportunities) and Midwest Penguins Volleyball Club are once again hosting the second annual Big Ball Bash, a two-day cross-over volleyball tournament being held at Center Court Sports Complex in Waukesha, WI on May 2 and 3, 2014. The event will feature teams of 4-6 players, ages 18 and older. Teams can register to play either day, or both, from 6:30-10PM.
The event will benefit both the ECHO organization and the Midwest Penguins Volleyball club teams headed to the Junior National Championships in Minneapolis, Minnesota in June 2014 “We are excited to be teaming up with E.C.H.O. again for this event, which has now grown to two days and hosting an even bigger and better tournament,” stated Anne Slattery, co-director of Midwest Penguins. “The Big Ball Bash allows us to expand the mission of E.C.H.O. as well as support our families going to nationals,” she added.
Registration is $120 per team and includes T-shirts for all participants. Log onto www.midwestpenguins.com to register for the Big Ball Bash. Deadline is April 25, 2014.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes (October 13-19, 2014)
- Join UW-Waukesha Continuing Education for Haunted Halloween Chicago Trip
- Weekly United Way Press Release - Volunteer Opportunities
- Dr. Carole Street Vetter named David S. Haskell, MD, Endowed Professor in Orthopaedic Education
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Take Flexibility Training Seriously
- Autumn Harvest Bowl Disc Golf Event for the Food Pantry of Waukesha County
- Harvest! Halloween and Harvest Shopping Market is October 3-5 at Hawthorne Hill Farm
- Scientist receives NIH Director’s Award to study molecular causes of disease
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- "Diary of Anne Frank" at Lake Country Playhouse in October