Midwest Penguins Volleyball Club & ECHO Host Expanded Big Ball Bash May 2 & 3 at Center Court
Even larger than the volleyball that will be used during the second annual Big Ball Bash, which measures four feet wide, is the fact that the event will now be held on two days with 400 people!
E.C.H.O. (Empowering Change through Healthy Opportunities) and Midwest Penguins Volleyball Club are once again hosting the second annual Big Ball Bash, a two-day cross-over volleyball tournament being held at Center Court Sports Complex in Waukesha, WI on May 2 and 3, 2014. The event will feature teams of 4-6 players, ages 18 and older. Teams can register to play either day, or both, from 6:30-10PM.
The event will benefit both the ECHO organization and the Midwest Penguins Volleyball club teams headed to the Junior National Championships in Minneapolis, Minnesota in June 2014 “We are excited to be teaming up with E.C.H.O. again for this event, which has now grown to two days and hosting an even bigger and better tournament,” stated Anne Slattery, co-director of Midwest Penguins. “The Big Ball Bash allows us to expand the mission of E.C.H.O. as well as support our families going to nationals,” she added.
Registration is $120 per team and includes T-shirts for all participants. Log onto www.midwestpenguins.com to register for the Big Ball Bash. Deadline is April 25, 2014.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes Offered Nov 3-9, 2014
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Oct. 22
- Liberty Dance Center sponsors "The Fall Ball"
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- MCW researcher to develop methods to optimize virtual tools for nasal surgery
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8