Midwest Penguins Volleyball Club & ECHO Host Expanded Big Ball Bash May 2 & 3 at Center Court
Even larger than the volleyball that will be used during the second annual Big Ball Bash, which measures four feet wide, is the fact that the event will now be held on two days with 400 people!
E.C.H.O. (Empowering Change through Healthy Opportunities) and Midwest Penguins Volleyball Club are once again hosting the second annual Big Ball Bash, a two-day cross-over volleyball tournament being held at Center Court Sports Complex in Waukesha, WI on May 2 and 3, 2014. The event will feature teams of 4-6 players, ages 18 and older. Teams can register to play either day, or both, from 6:30-10PM.
The event will benefit both the ECHO organization and the Midwest Penguins Volleyball club teams headed to the Junior National Championships in Minneapolis, Minnesota in June 2014 “We are excited to be teaming up with E.C.H.O. again for this event, which has now grown to two days and hosting an even bigger and better tournament,” stated Anne Slattery, co-director of Midwest Penguins. “The Big Ball Bash allows us to expand the mission of E.C.H.O. as well as support our families going to nationals,” she added.
Registration is $120 per team and includes T-shirts for all participants. Log onto www.midwestpenguins.com to register for the Big Ball Bash. Deadline is April 25, 2014.
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- One Project, Many Beneficiaries: Waukesha Couple Aids Widow to Help Adopt Orphan from China
- Liberty Dance Center participating in GROOVE Dance Competition
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- SDNB 5th Grader Kicks off Laureates Discussion at Junior Achievement Legends Event
- The Corked Canvas hosts “Paint Your Pet” fundraiser for Elmbrook Humane Society
- New Adoption, Foster Parenting Ministry Aims to Educate and Advocate for Children
- RUMMAGE SALE
- KENTUCKY DERBY FUND RAISER-MUSTANG SHELLY'S ROADHOUSE
- Waukesha County Executive Kicks Off Arbor Day Activities