Midwest Penguins Volleyball Club & ECHO Host Expanded Big Ball Bash May 2 & 3 at Center Court
Even larger than the volleyball that will be used during the second annual Big Ball Bash, which measures four feet wide, is the fact that the event will now be held on two days with 400 people!
E.C.H.O. (Empowering Change through Healthy Opportunities) and Midwest Penguins Volleyball Club are once again hosting the second annual Big Ball Bash, a two-day cross-over volleyball tournament being held at Center Court Sports Complex in Waukesha, WI on May 2 and 3, 2014. The event will feature teams of 4-6 players, ages 18 and older. Teams can register to play either day, or both, from 6:30-10PM.
The event will benefit both the ECHO organization and the Midwest Penguins Volleyball club teams headed to the Junior National Championships in Minneapolis, Minnesota in June 2014 “We are excited to be teaming up with E.C.H.O. again for this event, which has now grown to two days and hosting an even bigger and better tournament,” stated Anne Slattery, co-director of Midwest Penguins. “The Big Ball Bash allows us to expand the mission of E.C.H.O. as well as support our families going to nationals,” she added.
Registration is $120 per team and includes T-shirts for all participants. Log onto www.midwestpenguins.com to register for the Big Ball Bash. Deadline is April 25, 2014.
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- School District of New Berlin Expands Post-Secondary Options
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness
- SDNB Includes 'College and Career Ready Dispositions in Grading, Reporting
- Art Service Award given to the Waukesha Community Arts Project by Waukesha Creative Arts League
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary