Town Bank is excited to serve as the main sponsor for the 2014 Armed Forces Challenge on Saturday, May 17 from 10:30 a.m. – 3 p.m. at Pewaukee Beach. The event recruits team members (current or retired) from the Army, Air Force, Marines, Navy, Coast Guard, local law enforcement, or fire departments to go through various physical strength and endurance tasks. The entire community is encouraged to attend.
All monies raised for the event will be donated to the Wounded Warrior Project serving Wisconsin Troops. The mission of the Wounded Warrior Project is to honor and empower wounded warriors. They work toward raising awareness and enlist the public's aid for the needs of injured service members while providing unique, direct programs, and services to meet those needs.
Admission is free, so come on out to cheer on your favorite service branch – including many of Milwaukee’s finest and bravest! We hope to see you there!
- The fine line between enabling or disabling Waukesha inmates.
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- SDNB Info Tech and Computer Science Students Leverage Field Experiences to Shape Future Plans
- BSI Launches AV Division
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Rain Barrel Fundraiser Returns to Delafield Public Library
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- One Project, Many Beneficiaries: Waukesha Couple Aids Widow to Help Adopt Orphan from China
- Liberty Dance Center participating in GROOVE Dance Competition