Town Bank is excited to serve as the main sponsor for the 2014 Armed Forces Challenge on Saturday, May 17 from 10:30 a.m. – 3 p.m. at Pewaukee Beach. The event recruits team members (current or retired) from the Army, Air Force, Marines, Navy, Coast Guard, local law enforcement, or fire departments to go through various physical strength and endurance tasks. The entire community is encouraged to attend.
All monies raised for the event will be donated to the Wounded Warrior Project serving Wisconsin Troops. The mission of the Wounded Warrior Project is to honor and empower wounded warriors. They work toward raising awareness and enlist the public's aid for the needs of injured service members while providing unique, direct programs, and services to meet those needs.
Admission is free, so come on out to cheer on your favorite service branch – including many of Milwaukee’s finest and bravest! We hope to see you there!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Dental Exam Often Overlooked as Part of Prenatal Care
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Waukesha WRAP Artist Exhibit Winners heading to State contest
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- Brighter Economic Prospects Brings Greater Focus on Cash Flow, Efficiency
- SOUTHEAST WISCONSIN FESTIVAL OF BOOKS ANNOUNCES CO-CHAIRS and DATE OF EVENT
- Andrew Utic Joins R.A. Smith National as Civil Engineer
- Workforce Development Center's Waukesha/Ozaukee Job Fair
- Muskego Youth Swims to Second Place Finish at State Finals
- Waukesha Area Tennis Players Battle in Doubles Tourney