Town Bank is excited to serve as the main sponsor for the 2014 Armed Forces Challenge on Saturday, May 17 from 10:30 a.m. – 3 p.m. at Pewaukee Beach. The event recruits team members (current or retired) from the Army, Air Force, Marines, Navy, Coast Guard, local law enforcement, or fire departments to go through various physical strength and endurance tasks. The entire community is encouraged to attend.
All monies raised for the event will be donated to the Wounded Warrior Project serving Wisconsin Troops. The mission of the Wounded Warrior Project is to honor and empower wounded warriors. They work toward raising awareness and enlist the public's aid for the needs of injured service members while providing unique, direct programs, and services to meet those needs.
Admission is free, so come on out to cheer on your favorite service branch – including many of Milwaukee’s finest and bravest! We hope to see you there!
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness
- SDNB Includes 'College and Career Ready Dispositions in Grading, Reporting
- Art Service Award given to the Waukesha Community Arts Project by Waukesha Creative Arts League
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with senior citizen art therapy project
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Old World Wisconsin trail restoration project
- Swimming Pool Services Honored as a Customer Service Leader in Residential Construction