“Workshop of Wonders: Imagine and Build with God” is the theme of Vacation Bible School 2014 at Christ the King Lutheran Church, 1600 N. Genesee Street, Delafield. Registration forms are available at the church office or on the website at www.ctkdelafield.org.
“Workshop of Wonders” will be held June 9 to 13, from noon to 3 p.m., at Christ the King, with extended care from 3 to 5 p.m. available. The cost is $10 per child for the week. Extended care fees will be collected on a daily basis ($6/day or $25 for the week).
Lunch is included in the fee. The program is designed for children in preschool through fifth grade, helping them to build a relationship with God through Bible-based lessons, arts and crafts, music, games, and stories.
An ELCA (Evangelical Lutheran Church of America) church, Christ the King continually welcomes new members. Weekly worship is on Sundays at 9 a.m.
For more information, call the church office at (262) 646-2343 or visit www.ctkdelafield.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Workforce Development Center's Spring Job Fair
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- Catholic Memorial to perform Arsenic and Old Lace
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Common Causes of Back Pain
- St. Mary Parish School Students to Welcome Veterans from Stars and Stripe Honor Flight
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Above the Town Present A Free Bluegrass Cabaret Concert