Liberty Dance Center, LLC will be presenting it's 6th annual spring dance recital May 30th and 31st at the Sussex Fine Arts Center. The studio will also be continuing its' tradition of having the recital include twenty dads and their daughters taking part by closing all three shows with the annual father/daughter dance routine.
Each year, twenty dads are chosen by lottery to participate in the shows. This year over fifty dads put their names in the hat in hopes they would be chosen to be part of the tradition. Each dad contributes $25 for the five dance rehearsals that take place, with the studio donating the proceeds to Shriners Hospitals for Children. The donation this year marks the dads and the studio donating over $ 3,000 to the Shriners Hospitals over the past six year.
The dads and their daughters will experience this "special moment" in front of sold out audiences at all three shows and it will be an experience that both daughters and dads will remember for a long, long time.
Liberty Dance Center, LLL located at 404 Travis Lane, #37 in Waukesha provides high quality dance training for children ages 2 to 18 in a family friendly environment. Since opening in July 2008, Liberty Dance Center has become one of the fastest growing dance centers in SE Wisconsin.
Registration for the 2014 summer dance session (June 16th to June 24th) has just begun and class openings are still available. To learn more about Liberty Dance Center or register for summer classes, either call at 262-349-9698 or email "Miss" Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UW-Waukesha Auditions for Fall Play
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- Impact Networking is Great Rated! By Employees for 2-Years in Row
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Academic Scholarship Availability
- Waukesha County Youth Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- Backpack Coalition Distributes 2,100 Backpacks