Liberty Dance Center, LLC will be presenting it's 6th annual spring dance recital May 30th and 31st at the Sussex Fine Arts Center. The studio will also be continuing its' tradition of having the recital include twenty dads and their daughters taking part by closing all three shows with the annual father/daughter dance routine.
Each year, twenty dads are chosen by lottery to participate in the shows. This year over fifty dads put their names in the hat in hopes they would be chosen to be part of the tradition. Each dad contributes $25 for the five dance rehearsals that take place, with the studio donating the proceeds to Shriners Hospitals for Children. The donation this year marks the dads and the studio donating over $ 3,000 to the Shriners Hospitals over the past six year.
The dads and their daughters will experience this "special moment" in front of sold out audiences at all three shows and it will be an experience that both daughters and dads will remember for a long, long time.
Liberty Dance Center, LLL located at 404 Travis Lane, #37 in Waukesha provides high quality dance training for children ages 2 to 18 in a family friendly environment. Since opening in July 2008, Liberty Dance Center has become one of the fastest growing dance centers in SE Wisconsin.
Registration for the 2014 summer dance session (June 16th to June 24th) has just begun and class openings are still available. To learn more about Liberty Dance Center or register for summer classes, either call at 262-349-9698 or email "Miss" Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ice Cream Social at the Brookfield Public Library
- MCW-Green Bay receives $250,000 Impact Grant from the Green Bay Packers Foundation
- St. James Parish Festival to Be Held in Mukwonago Aug. 14-16
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Pregnancy and Chiropractic
- C.A.R.I.N.G. Group Elmbrook Maintains Summer Momentum, Donating More Than $500 to Schools
- "In Your Eyes: The Animal/Human Connection"
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin Eisenhower High School Aug. 21
- High Tech Comes to Hair Replacement Business
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: 5 Easy Ways to Boost Your Metabolism
- WIOA Youth Program Offers Participants Education and Employment Opportunities