This has been transition week at Meta4 Marketing & Communication as the company rebranded to better align its brand with its service mix, and to enhance its appeal to mid-size organizations. The newly rebranded company is focused on four service areas:
2. Public relations & social media
3. Content & collateral development
4. Employee engagement
“Over the past several years, our business has taken off in new directions, due in large part to the explosion in social media and content marketing, as well as the need for companies to enhance their brands and rebuild their marketing mix following the Great Recession,” said Tracy Shilobrit, president of Meta4 Marketing & Communication. “We’ve just outgrown our previous brand, so we knew it was time to make a change.”
The company was launched in 2008 as a corporate communication consultancy focused on serving large, multi-national organizations. Over the past six years, while the company was known as StrateVantage Communications, its client base has grown to include both large and mid-size companies, and its service capabilities have evolved as the team has expanded with a broader range of skills.
Meta4 now includes a core team of nine strategists, writers, designers and developers, complemented by several part-time specialists who are brought in to assist when needed. The team operates via a virtual office based in Waukesha, leveraging technology for maximum efficiency and work-life balance.
“Metaphors are one of the most powerful figures of speech, bringing clarity to complex concepts, and we use them regularly to help clients tell their stories, so we thought the name Meta4 was quite fitting,” said Shilobrit. “The prefix ‘meta’ also conveys the heavy reliance on technology and metadata in today’s marketing, while the number 4 is aligned with our 4 service areas and the 4 causes on which we focus our community investment.”
The company’s new tagline, “What’s your story?” conveys the company’s focus on finding the unique story at the core of every client’s business and delivering it in a sophisticated way to help them educate, engage, inspire and persuade their stakeholders.
The new Meta4 brand will be showcased with an exhibit at BizExpo at Potawatomi Hotel & Casino on May 21.
Meta4 makes a difference in the community by donating hundreds of hours of professional services and significant financial support each year to four primary causes:
1. Helping troubled adolescents to overcome challenges and find success in life
2. Supporting economic development and job creation
3. Encouraging effective and efficient government
4. Honoring veterans
Meta4 is certified as a woman-owned business enterprise (WBE) by the State of Wisconsin, the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and the Small Business Administration. In 2013, the company earned 3rd place in the Outstanding Woman-owned Business of the Year awards from the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC).
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- One Project, Many Beneficiaries: Waukesha Couple Aids Widow to Help Adopt Orphan from China
- Liberty Dance Center participating in GROOVE Dance Competition
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- SDNB 5th Grader Kicks off Laureates Discussion at Junior Achievement Legends Event
- The Corked Canvas hosts “Paint Your Pet” fundraiser for Elmbrook Humane Society
- New Adoption, Foster Parenting Ministry Aims to Educate and Advocate for Children
- RUMMAGE SALE
- KENTUCKY DERBY FUND RAISER-MUSTANG SHELLY'S ROADHOUSE
- Waukesha County Executive Kicks Off Arbor Day Activities