Templeton Middle School eighth grade band will perform June 3 in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center (HFAC).The concert, which is free and open to the public, begins at 7 p.m.
“The concerts are a culmination of three months of rehearsals in which the bands have shown tremendous growth,” said Templeton Band Director David Neubauer. “The band is eager to share its spring concert with the community.”
The concert will include classical concert band repertoire, Broadway musical medleys and medleys of movie soundtracks and much more.
The HFAC is located at W220 N6151 Town Line Road in Sussex.
- The fine line between enabling or disabling Waukesha inmates.
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- SDNB Info Tech and Computer Science Students Leverage Field Experiences to Shape Future Plans
- BSI Launches AV Division
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Rain Barrel Fundraiser Returns to Delafield Public Library
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- One Project, Many Beneficiaries: Waukesha Couple Aids Widow to Help Adopt Orphan from China
- Liberty Dance Center participating in GROOVE Dance Competition