Templeton Middle School eighth grade band will perform June 3 in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center (HFAC).The concert, which is free and open to the public, begins at 7 p.m.
“The concerts are a culmination of three months of rehearsals in which the bands have shown tremendous growth,” said Templeton Band Director David Neubauer. “The band is eager to share its spring concert with the community.”
The concert will include classical concert band repertoire, Broadway musical medleys and medleys of movie soundtracks and much more.
The HFAC is located at W220 N6151 Town Line Road in Sussex.
- IHN Names Lenzner VP of Clinical Integration
- School District of New Berlin Expands Post-Secondary Options
- Lubar Supply Chain Team Ranks Third in World Competition
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness
- SDNB Includes 'College and Career Ready Dispositions in Grading, Reporting
- Art Service Award given to the Waukesha Community Arts Project by Waukesha Creative Arts League
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary