Willow Springs Learning Center will hold its annual Branching Out Ceremony June 12 at 9:45 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center. The ceremony is the culminating activity of the year for students who will attend 5-year-old kindergarten at their neighborhood school next year. The ceremony recognizes their growth as 4-year-old kindergartners during the year and symbolizes how they will branch out to another school.
The children will sing songs, place a leaf on a tree to mark their new school and be introduced as the future class of 2027.
Parents and families will help students celebrate their accomplishment. The Hamilton Fine Arts Center is located at W220 N6151 Town Line Road, Sussex.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UW-Waukesha Continuing Education Classes Offered Nov 3-9, 2014
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 15 Members
- Kristen Belan Joins R.A. Smith National as Municipal Services Project Manager/Engineer
- Waukesha County Genealogical Society to meet on Oct. 22
- Liberty Dance Center sponsors "The Fall Ball"
- Barbara Donaldson, Waukesha Resident, Joins Brookfield Office of Ameriprise Financial
- MCW researcher to develop methods to optimize virtual tools for nasal surgery
- Hamilton students recognized in NMSC competition
- 4-year-old kindergartners participate in Harvest Parade
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8