Willow Springs Learning Center will hold its annual Branching Out Ceremony June 12 at 9:45 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center. The ceremony is the culminating activity of the year for students who will attend 5-year-old kindergarten at their neighborhood school next year. The ceremony recognizes their growth as 4-year-old kindergartners during the year and symbolizes how they will branch out to another school.
The children will sing songs, place a leaf on a tree to mark their new school and be introduced as the future class of 2027.
Parents and families will help students celebrate their accomplishment. The Hamilton Fine Arts Center is located at W220 N6151 Town Line Road, Sussex.
- Water Studies Focus on Waukesha
- Hartford UHS Team Wins Safety Room Challenge at Muskego High School
- INTERFAITH TEAMS UP WITH LA CASA FOR TRAVELING ART EXHIBITION BY OLDER ADULTS
- GSC & SOLIDWORKS Partner With The EAA to Deliver SOLIDWORKS to Members
- 4th Annual Cruisin’ the Grove Scheduled for Aug. 7
- Off Broadway Salon Celebrate's 30 Years
- MCW awarded $1.9 million to investigate disease prevention utilizing slime mold
- Dublin the Fun Partner Promotions Make Milwaukee Irish Fest Even More Affordable
- Liberty Dance Center to Perform at Berkshires on Kensignton
- Fill the Bus to be held August 6