Willow Springs Learning Center will hold its annual Branching Out Ceremony June 12 at 9:45 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. in the Hamilton Fine Arts Center. The ceremony is the culminating activity of the year for students who will attend 5-year-old kindergarten at their neighborhood school next year. The ceremony recognizes their growth as 4-year-old kindergartners during the year and symbolizes how they will branch out to another school.
The children will sing songs, place a leaf on a tree to mark their new school and be introduced as the future class of 2027.
Parents and families will help students celebrate their accomplishment. The Hamilton Fine Arts Center is located at W220 N6151 Town Line Road, Sussex.
- Waukesha Named Vietnam War Commemoration Partner
- Civic Senior Players Come to Delafield Public Library
- The Innocent Killer
- The Importance of Sleep
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- City of Brookfield annouces Summer Concert Series Line up
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Opener on June 2nd
- Valedictorian: Wisconsin Connections Academy Taught Me More than Academics
- HAWS NAMED A FINALIST IN WATERSTONE BANK’S 95TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO CONTEST