Liberty Dance Center, LLC will hold its' annual Spring Recital with three shows on the weekend of May 30th to be held at the Sussex Fine Arts Center.
400+ dancers will participate in this year's event over the three shows and will again feature its' traditional father/daughter dance with 21 dads and 29 daughters participating in the closing dance of each show. Again as in prior years, the dads and the studio will donate the proceeds of the father/ daughter to Shriners Hospitals for Children.
The Friday May 30th show is a near sell-out with less than 5 single tickets remaining. The Saturday shows have very limited seating as well. General ticket sales for remaining tickets go on sale this Saturday May 24th at 9am. The on-line ticketing website link can be found on Liberty's website, www.libertydancecenter.com.
Liberty Dance Center, LLC located at 404 Travis Lane #37 in Waukesha has been in business since 2008 and has grown to become one of the best dance studios in the area offering dance classes for children ages 2 to 18 in a family friendly environment. Styles taught include Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Lyrical and Hip-Hop as well as combo classes for pre-school age children (ages 2-3 and 4-5).
The summer dance six week session begins June 16th and runs through the end of July. To register your child, simply send and email to email@example.com and the Liberty staff will follow up with you to get your child registered and/or answer any questions you have regarding summer or fall dance.
- The fine line between enabling or disabling Waukesha inmates.
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- SDNB Info Tech and Computer Science Students Leverage Field Experiences to Shape Future Plans
- BSI Launches AV Division
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Rain Barrel Fundraiser Returns to Delafield Public Library
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- One Project, Many Beneficiaries: Waukesha Couple Aids Widow to Help Adopt Orphan from China
- Liberty Dance Center participating in GROOVE Dance Competition