Liberty Dance Center, LLC will hold its' annual Spring Recital with three shows on the weekend of May 30th to be held at the Sussex Fine Arts Center.
400+ dancers will participate in this year's event over the three shows and will again feature its' traditional father/daughter dance with 21 dads and 29 daughters participating in the closing dance of each show. Again as in prior years, the dads and the studio will donate the proceeds of the father/ daughter to Shriners Hospitals for Children.
The Friday May 30th show is a near sell-out with less than 5 single tickets remaining. The Saturday shows have very limited seating as well. General ticket sales for remaining tickets go on sale this Saturday May 24th at 9am. The on-line ticketing website link can be found on Liberty's website, www.libertydancecenter.com.
Liberty Dance Center, LLC located at 404 Travis Lane #37 in Waukesha has been in business since 2008 and has grown to become one of the best dance studios in the area offering dance classes for children ages 2 to 18 in a family friendly environment. Styles taught include Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Lyrical and Hip-Hop as well as combo classes for pre-school age children (ages 2-3 and 4-5).
The summer dance six week session begins June 16th and runs through the end of July. To register your child, simply send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org and the Liberty staff will follow up with you to get your child registered and/or answer any questions you have regarding summer or fall dance.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Independence Day Activities in Waukesha
- Greater Brookfield Chamber of Commerce announces monthly Tech Trends series of workshops on IT, internet safety, and commonly-used software
- Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. launches blog to educate general public about health conditions that can affect the quality of their life
- R.A. Smith National Celebrates Culmination of June Nature Challenge
- National "I Forgot Day"
- Rotary Club’s watermelon slices quench thirst, benefit community
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Summer Travel Tips, or “How to Make Your Dollar Travel Further”
- Summit Credit Union Welcomes Mortgage Loan Officer to Waukesha Branch
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations