Liberty Dance Center, LLC will hold its' annual Spring Recital with three shows on the weekend of May 30th to be held at the Sussex Fine Arts Center.
400+ dancers will participate in this year's event over the three shows and will again feature its' traditional father/daughter dance with 21 dads and 29 daughters participating in the closing dance of each show. Again as in prior years, the dads and the studio will donate the proceeds of the father/ daughter to Shriners Hospitals for Children.
The Friday May 30th show is a near sell-out with less than 5 single tickets remaining. The Saturday shows have very limited seating as well. General ticket sales for remaining tickets go on sale this Saturday May 24th at 9am. The on-line ticketing website link can be found on Liberty's website, www.libertydancecenter.com.
Liberty Dance Center, LLC located at 404 Travis Lane #37 in Waukesha has been in business since 2008 and has grown to become one of the best dance studios in the area offering dance classes for children ages 2 to 18 in a family friendly environment. Styles taught include Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Lyrical and Hip-Hop as well as combo classes for pre-school age children (ages 2-3 and 4-5).
The summer dance six week session begins June 16th and runs through the end of July. To register your child, simply send and email to email@example.com and the Liberty staff will follow up with you to get your child registered and/or answer any questions you have regarding summer or fall dance.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Workforce Development Center's Spring Job Fair
- Nora Collins to headline at WAUMC Community Coffee House benefiting Habitat for Humanity
- BBB Wisconsin Announces Statewide Torch Ethics Award Finalists
- Investigators to study link between brain injury and addiction
- Catholic Memorial to perform Arsenic and Old Lace
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Common Causes of Back Pain
- St. Mary Parish School Students to Welcome Veterans from Stars and Stripe Honor Flight
- North Shore Bank Hosts Free Community Shredding Day on May 2
- LearningRx in Brookfield Donates to Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Camp Cave: A New Program for Children with Special Needs and Disabilities