As earlier reported on JSonline, Liberty Dance Center marched in the downtown Milwaukee Memorial Day parade for Veterans. Two dozen dancers along with parents and teachers marched along a two mile parade route which ended at the War Memorial building at the lakefront handing out mini US flags to children along the parade route.
This marks the second year the local Waukesha dance studio has participated in this veterans event. In addition to marching in the Memorial Day parade, each year the studio's Performing Company also visits various veteran groups to provide them Veteran Day entertainment and raises funds to contribute to veterans needs.
Liberty Dance Center, LLC was founded and opened by Kate Moody in 2008 and has grown into one of the best dance studios in SE Wisconsin offering high level dance instruction to children ages 2 to 18. The studio offers classes in Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Lyrical, Hip-Hop and combo classes for pre-school children ages 2-3 and 4-5 years old.
The studio is offering a six week summer session running from June 16th through July 24th. For a summer schedule and registration info visit the studio's website www.libertydancecenter.com or email the studio at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Calling All NaNoWriMo Participants!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Chantae Miller will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of A Christmas Carol
- Hope Stiverson
- Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Offering Healthcare Training Grant Opportunities
- Richard Kohlmann Named Beverage Manager at Western Racquet Club
- Area Students Perform in Miracle on 34th Street at Sunset Playhouse December 4th through December 31st
- Annual Cudahy High School Alumni Basketball Tournament
- Catholic Memorial to hold Open Auditions for the Musical Pajama Game!
- Acclaimed actor Michael York to keynote amyloidosis event