As earlier reported on JSonline, Liberty Dance Center marched in the downtown Milwaukee Memorial Day parade for Veterans. Two dozen dancers along with parents and teachers marched along a two mile parade route which ended at the War Memorial building at the lakefront handing out mini US flags to children along the parade route.
This marks the second year the local Waukesha dance studio has participated in this veterans event. In addition to marching in the Memorial Day parade, each year the studio's Performing Company also visits various veteran groups to provide them Veteran Day entertainment and raises funds to contribute to veterans needs.
Liberty Dance Center, LLC was founded and opened by Kate Moody in 2008 and has grown into one of the best dance studios in SE Wisconsin offering high level dance instruction to children ages 2 to 18. The studio offers classes in Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Lyrical, Hip-Hop and combo classes for pre-school children ages 2-3 and 4-5 years old.
The studio is offering a six week summer session running from June 16th through July 24th. For a summer schedule and registration info visit the studio's website www.libertydancecenter.com or email the studio at email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Trinity UCC to Host Silent Auction Fundraiser for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Wesley A. Benbow named Senior Vice President for Finance and Administration and Chief Operating Officer of MCW
- Planning the Patio Vegetable Garden
- KNAPP CHIROPRACTIC CELEBRATES 3 YEARS IN BUSINESS WITH OPEN HOUSE
- Exercise Caution When Purchasing Final Four Tickets
- Braille menus now offered by several Wauwatosa-area restaurants
- Memory, Vision and Obesity: 2015 Women in Science Series Scheduled
- MCW names new vice president and general counsel
- Local Businesses Join Together to Support Youngest Victims of Domestic Violence