As earlier reported on JSonline, Liberty Dance Center marched in the downtown Milwaukee Memorial Day parade for Veterans. Two dozen dancers along with parents and teachers marched along a two mile parade route which ended at the War Memorial building at the lakefront handing out mini US flags to children along the parade route.
This marks the second year the local Waukesha dance studio has participated in this veterans event. In addition to marching in the Memorial Day parade, each year the studio's Performing Company also visits various veteran groups to provide them Veteran Day entertainment and raises funds to contribute to veterans needs.
Liberty Dance Center, LLC was founded and opened by Kate Moody in 2008 and has grown into one of the best dance studios in SE Wisconsin offering high level dance instruction to children ages 2 to 18. The studio offers classes in Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Lyrical, Hip-Hop and combo classes for pre-school children ages 2-3 and 4-5 years old.
The studio is offering a six week summer session running from June 16th through July 24th. For a summer schedule and registration info visit the studio's website www.libertydancecenter.com or email the studio at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The fine line between enabling or disabling Waukesha inmates.
- Tribute Tuesday Concert Series Announced
- SDNB Info Tech and Computer Science Students Leverage Field Experiences to Shape Future Plans
- BSI Launches AV Division
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Rain Barrel Fundraiser Returns to Delafield Public Library
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- One Project, Many Beneficiaries: Waukesha Couple Aids Widow to Help Adopt Orphan from China
- Liberty Dance Center participating in GROOVE Dance Competition