As earlier reported on JSonline, Liberty Dance Center marched in the downtown Milwaukee Memorial Day parade for Veterans. Two dozen dancers along with parents and teachers marched along a two mile parade route which ended at the War Memorial building at the lakefront handing out mini US flags to children along the parade route.
This marks the second year the local Waukesha dance studio has participated in this veterans event. In addition to marching in the Memorial Day parade, each year the studio's Performing Company also visits various veteran groups to provide them Veteran Day entertainment and raises funds to contribute to veterans needs.
Liberty Dance Center, LLC was founded and opened by Kate Moody in 2008 and has grown into one of the best dance studios in SE Wisconsin offering high level dance instruction to children ages 2 to 18. The studio offers classes in Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Lyrical, Hip-Hop and combo classes for pre-school children ages 2-3 and 4-5 years old.
The studio is offering a six week summer session running from June 16th through July 24th. For a summer schedule and registration info visit the studio's website www.libertydancecenter.com or email the studio at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Waukesha Named Vietnam War Commemoration Partner
- Civic Senior Players Come to Delafield Public Library
- The Innocent Killer
- The Importance of Sleep
- Summer Reading is Here
- Trinity UCC Outdoor Contemporary Worship and Picnic
- City of Brookfield annouces Summer Concert Series Line up
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market Opener on June 2nd
- Valedictorian: Wisconsin Connections Academy Taught Me More than Academics
- HAWS NAMED A FINALIST IN WATERSTONE BANK’S 95TH ANNIVERSARY VIDEO CONTEST