As earlier reported on JSonline, Liberty Dance Center marched in the downtown Milwaukee Memorial Day parade for Veterans. Two dozen dancers along with parents and teachers marched along a two mile parade route which ended at the War Memorial building at the lakefront handing out mini US flags to children along the parade route.
This marks the second year the local Waukesha dance studio has participated in this veterans event. In addition to marching in the Memorial Day parade, each year the studio's Performing Company also visits various veteran groups to provide them Veteran Day entertainment and raises funds to contribute to veterans needs.
Liberty Dance Center, LLC was founded and opened by Kate Moody in 2008 and has grown into one of the best dance studios in SE Wisconsin offering high level dance instruction to children ages 2 to 18. The studio offers classes in Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Lyrical, Hip-Hop and combo classes for pre-school children ages 2-3 and 4-5 years old.
The studio is offering a six week summer session running from June 16th through July 24th. For a summer schedule and registration info visit the studio's website www.libertydancecenter.com or email the studio at email@example.com
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness
- SDNB Includes 'College and Career Ready Dispositions in Grading, Reporting
- Art Service Award given to the Waukesha Community Arts Project by Waukesha Creative Arts League
- It's Raining Kittens at HAWS
- Bike Safety and Maintenance Program at Brookfield Public Library
- Learn about Native American Culture at the Brookfield Public LIbrary
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with senior citizen art therapy project
- Waukesha resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with Old World Wisconsin trail restoration project
- Swimming Pool Services Honored as a Customer Service Leader in Residential Construction