The City of Waukesha Parks, Recreation & Forestry Department (WPRF) announces the Waukesha Civic Band Summer free summer concert series will take place at the Les Paul Performance Center in Cutler Park, 321 Wisconsin Ave., beginning Thur., June 19 at 8:00 pm. Following are the concert dates, featured music, and sponsors.
June 19 – Famous composers-Gershwin, Mancini, Lerner and Lowe, Musical – “The King and I” sponsored by Woodman’s Food Markets
June 26 – Big Band Night- Glen Miller, Duke Ellington, Stan Kenton, Musical – “Chicago” sponsored by ProHealth Care
July 3 – Patriotic Music-Woodwind Ensemble Feature, Musical – “A Chorus Line” sponsored by Band Patrons and Glen & Sally Lunde
July 10 – Famous singers Frank Sinatra, Michael Buble, Tony Bennett, Musical – “The Wizard of Oz” sponsored by Couri Insurance
July 17 – Famous performers Sammy Davis Jr, Bob Hope, Elton John, Musical – “The Lion King” sponsored by Associated Bank & Greater Milwaukee Foundation
July 24 – The German Band Feature, Musical – “Fiddler on the Roof” sponsored by We Energies
July 31 – Music of Andrew Lloyd Webber, Musical – “The Phantom of the Opera” sponsored by The Tom Stevens Family
August 7 – The Dixie Band Feature, Musical – “My Fair Lady” sponsored by Merrill Hills Manor
August 14 – Jazz Express Concert sponsored by ProHealth Care
For more information, please call 262-524-3737 or visit www.ci.waukesha.wi.us/parks
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Lorna Landvik to discuss and sign new novel Best to Laugh at Books & Company in Oconomowoc
- Build Your Talent Pipeline at the Workforce Development Center’s Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Free Prepare Your Home for Winter Seminar Offered by Milwaukee/NARI
- New Playground Being Built in Delafield; Special Participation Event Mon., Sept. 15
- Volunteer Opportunities in Waukesha County
- Fitness Revolution Brookfield Adds Jeni Manago to Team
- Art & Craft Vendors Wanted!
- Hamilton again on Newsweek’s “Best High Schools” list
- Chantae Miller will appear in Milwaukee Rep Theater's production of The Color Purple
- Fox River Invitational