The City of Waukesha Parks, Recreation & Forestry Department (WPRF) announces the Waukesha Civic Band Summer free summer concert series will take place at the Les Paul Performance Center in Cutler Park, 321 Wisconsin Ave., beginning Thur., June 19 at 8:00 pm. Following are the concert dates, featured music, and sponsors.
June 19 – Famous composers-Gershwin, Mancini, Lerner and Lowe, Musical – “The King and I” sponsored by Woodman’s Food Markets
June 26 – Big Band Night- Glen Miller, Duke Ellington, Stan Kenton, Musical – “Chicago” sponsored by ProHealth Care
July 3 – Patriotic Music-Woodwind Ensemble Feature, Musical – “A Chorus Line” sponsored by Band Patrons and Glen & Sally Lunde
July 10 – Famous singers Frank Sinatra, Michael Buble, Tony Bennett, Musical – “The Wizard of Oz” sponsored by Couri Insurance
July 17 – Famous performers Sammy Davis Jr, Bob Hope, Elton John, Musical – “The Lion King” sponsored by Associated Bank & Greater Milwaukee Foundation
July 24 – The German Band Feature, Musical – “Fiddler on the Roof” sponsored by We Energies
July 31 – Music of Andrew Lloyd Webber, Musical – “The Phantom of the Opera” sponsored by The Tom Stevens Family
August 7 – The Dixie Band Feature, Musical – “My Fair Lady” sponsored by Merrill Hills Manor
August 14 – Jazz Express Concert sponsored by ProHealth Care
For more information, please call 262-524-3737 or visit www.ci.waukesha.wi.us/parks
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- Impact Networking is Great Rated! By Employees for 2-Years in Row
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Academic Scholarship Availability
- Waukesha County Youth Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- Backpack Coalition Distributes 2,100 Backpacks
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Lasting Headache Relief Without Visiting the Medicine Cabinet