Liberty Dance Center, LLC held its’ six annual Spring Dance Recital the weekend of May 30th at the Hamilton Fine Arts Center in Sussex.
This year’s recital theme was “SCHOOL DAYS” and featured over 400 dancers performing to sell out crowds at all three recital shows.
This year’s shows included a “Graduating Seniors“ dance featuring the six seniors moving on to college including a foreign exchange student from Belgium that attended Liberty Dance Center this past year. Also in all the shows this year was the annual Father/Daughter dance featuring 21 dads who closed each recital show with an energetic performance with their daughters. The father daughter dance again this year contributed $ 500 to Shriners Hospitals for Children.
“Miss” Kate Moody, the owner, and the entire Liberty Dance Center staff would like to thank all their students for their hard work and energy they brought to the stage and the wonderful support both parents and family provided these young dancers. A truly great time with lasting memories were provided to all.
- BSI Launches AV Division
- Independent Business Association of Wisconsin (IBAW) to host “New Approaches to Sustainable Health Care Costs” at monthly breakfast meeting
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin, MCW and UWM to host Milwaukee Quick Pitch event
- Rain Barrel Fundraiser Returns to Delafield Public Library
- Asanas for Support: Endurance Yoga Challenge Takes Aims at Lung Cancer
- One Project, Many Beneficiaries: Waukesha Couple Aids Widow to Help Adopt Orphan from China
- Liberty Dance Center participating in GROOVE Dance Competition
- Dog Behaving Badly? Free Seminar
- SDNB 5th Grader Kicks off Laureates Discussion at Junior Achievement Legends Event
- The Corked Canvas hosts “Paint Your Pet” fundraiser for Elmbrook Humane Society