Liberty Dance Center, LLC held its’ six annual Spring Dance Recital the weekend of May 30th at the Hamilton Fine Arts Center in Sussex.
This year’s recital theme was “SCHOOL DAYS” and featured over 400 dancers performing to sell out crowds at all three recital shows.
This year’s shows included a “Graduating Seniors“ dance featuring the six seniors moving on to college including a foreign exchange student from Belgium that attended Liberty Dance Center this past year. Also in all the shows this year was the annual Father/Daughter dance featuring 21 dads who closed each recital show with an energetic performance with their daughters. The father daughter dance again this year contributed $ 500 to Shriners Hospitals for Children.
“Miss” Kate Moody, the owner, and the entire Liberty Dance Center staff would like to thank all their students for their hard work and energy they brought to the stage and the wonderful support both parents and family provided these young dancers. A truly great time with lasting memories were provided to all.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wisconsin Residents Join LUNG FORCE Walk to End Lung Cancer
- New Dr. Nicole Knapp, D.C. blog post – Backpacks and School
- Impact Networking is Great Rated! By Employees for 2-Years in Row
- Jim Palzewicz brings EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) to Wisconsin
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- Milwaukee/NARI Foundation Announces Academic Scholarship Availability
- Waukesha County Youth Hockey Moms Face Off Against Cancer
- Art and Nature Come Together at the First Annual Artists in The Garden Weekend at the Boerner Botanical Gardens in Whitnall Park, September 12th and 13th, 2015
- Backpack Coalition Distributes 2,100 Backpacks
- Local Chiropractors Discuss: Lasting Headache Relief Without Visiting the Medicine Cabinet